10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manuel Traquete

How can people be saying for sure that Messi won't win the CL? It's impossible to say how the minds of more than 500 people (the voters) will be swayed by last week's events... We'll have to wait and see, but I think he will win it again, especially if he beats Muller's record.

zanela

How can people be saying for sure that Messi won't win the CL? It's impossible to say how the minds of more than 500 people (the voters) will be swayed by last week's events... We'll have to wait and see, but I think he will win it again, especially if he beats Muller's record.

I think most of them just decide their votes on the basis of a few select big games. And Leo hasn't really made a good case for him this past week. Increasingly looking like a cristiano year.

BarcaGirl

Anyone who's blaming Messi for the loss just needs to get lost. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. He basically carried us through the whole season, when everybody else was injured.

M

mitkoa7x

I really blame him, he was scared of Czech. Shat his pants for the penaldo, missed chances he would normally convert.
Get your shit together Leo! Cristina will get the Ballon D'or for sure now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans