10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
We need to stop playing to Messi's strengths all the time. We now see if he's off form or not in the mood we don't play as well as we normally do. There's a big problem when theres a 40 goal gap between Messi and the next person in our team. We need to become more unpredictable, get a player like Neymar who would drag players away from Messi whilst also having the skill to beat those players and score as well. Setting your team around one player is stupid, you need someone else similar next to him to avoid the opposition just focusing on him.
But last year we won trophies with a very similar team nobody like neymar was there besides Messi to help him.But we need a striker and it doesn't matter if that striker is Villa at his best.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
But last year we won trophies with a very similar team nobody like neymar was there besides Messi to help him.But we need a striker and it doesn't matter if that striker is Villa at his best.

The thing is, last year I believe we were at our best we have ever been. It didn't matter whether you parked a plane in front of goal we would still score. That Barca team last season was ridiculously difficult to defeat, such that any loss was a shock to the system. This year, we have been complacent, teams have worked us out, we arent anywhere near as sharp, and no, it has nothing to do with Cesc. A player like Neymar could have helped this season.

just like real madrid ,they still can win the league w/o ronaldo becuase of players like higuain & benzema up front ,, real strikers

Exactly, I hate Madrid as much as the next guy, but I would swap Pedro and Villa for Benzema and Higuain anyday.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
If it was not for Leo Messi we were not this far up in the CL. and the blame for the loss is on everyone's shoulders not only Leo's. everyone may have a bad match. it doesn't mean that the rest of the team should stand and watch. he was not static in the game unlike many of his fellow teammates. but did miss a penaldo that in the end with the kind of defending we had wouldn't have mattered really that much. TORRES SCORED GUYS. GET THE SCALE OF DEFENSE FAIL.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
It is as if he is cursed.... did all he could and had an amazing season.. this failure should light a fire in him this summer (a summer where he should get some much needed rest) wait until next year Leo will be back better then ever

mejji^

im dissapointed of almost every player except messi, it seems that no one is capable of coming forward and help this team as much as he does

this guy is 24 and carries this club on his shoulders

people dont realize how much pressure this guy has to have

i know most ppl say he had to shoot the penalty you dont change pk taker blabla

the point is, i expect someone like xavi to step forward and say: dude, let me take the pk dont worry i got this

but it seems nobody has the balls to step up

just sad

AvocadoCake

I really do think we need a different penalty taker... 3 this season have made the second leg vs Valencia less comfortable, dropped 2 points vs Sevilla and now this...

Ini has the reputation of a big-game, big-moment player, wouldn't mind seeing him try his luck...

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
get him a proper forward to work with. get Villa back!

I hate him for the penalty miss though.. so important but at least it wasnt the same bottom right. he tried, just no luck.

still best player in the world ever.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
im dissapointed of almost every player except messi, it seems that no one is capable of coming forward and help this team as much as he does

this guy is 24 and carries this club on his shoulders

people dont realize how much pressure this guy has to have

i know most ppl say he had to shoot the penalty you dont change pk taker blabla

the point is, i expect someone like xavi to step forward and say: dude, let me take the pk dont worry i got this

but it seems nobody has the balls to step up

just sad
Well said mejji .Never blame Messi he is the one who is thrown into the fire when we are not doing well if we don't play well its easy for others to say Messi is to blame but they don't realize how much pressure is he under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans