10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Denis Irwin only missed 1 penalty in his united career... wait who the fuck is denis irwin :lol:

Anyways enough jokes. Thank you Leo for doing your best this season when those around you got injured or played awful.

The Chelsea match was lost at Stamford bridge when we failed to take our chances. Buts thats football, and thats life. I avoided posting on this thread in the aftermath because I would only get angry with the spoilt glory hunters on here.

Last season was a great season for the team where everyone played like a champ. This season only a select few players turned up, and only one player stepped up to the plate consistently and you should all realise who that is.

Leo will get the ballon dor but it will probably feel hollow to him, because thats the sort of amazing team player he is. I doubt he even keeps track of individual awards like the Pichichi.
I love all the players we have but I honestly think Leo deserved a better side this season. He must have been building up with rage this season watching the awful finishing of those around him.

Last edited:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Denis Irwin only missed 1 penalty in his united career... wait who the fuck is denis irwin :lol:

Anyways enough jokes. Thank you Leo for doing your best this season when those around you got injured or played awful.

The Chelsea match was lost at Stamford bridge when we failed to take our chances. Buts thats football, and thats life. I avoided posting on this thread in the aftermath because I would only get angry with the spoilt glory hunters on here.

Last season was a great season for the team where everyone played like a champ. This season only a select few players turned up, and only one player stepped up to the plate consistently and you should all realise who that is.

Leo will get the ballon dor but it will probably feel hollow to him, because thats the sort of amazing team player he is. I doubt he even keeps track of individual awards like the Pichichi.
I love all the players we have but I honestly think Leo deserved a better side this season. He must have been building up with rage this season watching the awful finishing of those around him.
Feel we owe Leo what a humble guy even though being among the greatest unlike one called 'Pele' sure you guys know him.

Gaines10

Feel awful for him, but he will bounce back even stronger!

Hopefully he can get back on the scoresheet and beat the record

Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans