10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaotzin

He has 65 goals and 28 assists, which amounts to 93 points. So seven goals and/or assists to go, with four matches left.
Screw the assists, he needs at least 3 goals (to beat Pele), or preferably 5 because 70 is such an awesome number.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Screw the assists, he needs at least 3 goals (to beat Pele), or preferably 5 because 70 is such an awesome number.
If he breaks Pele's tally wonder what he would say then he's never been a fan of Messi.By the way how many goals has Pele scored in a season, his max tally.

La LL

Generally Delightful
If he breaks Pele's tally wonder what he would say then he's never been a fan of Messi.By the way how many goals has Pele scored in a season, his max tally.
People always say this whenever Messi breaks some record. I'll give the answer: He's going to say the same shit over and over again. "Messi is still not better than Neymar", "Messi hasn't won the World Cup like Pele", "When Messi scores over 1,000 goals then we can talk".

Stop hoping for something new. He's never going to give him credit.

Pelés record is 67 if I'm not mistaken.

It's 66.

joffess

People always say this whenever Messi breaks some record. I'll give the answer: He's going to say the same shit over and over again. "Messi is still not better than Neymar", "Messi hasn't won the World Cup like Pele", "When Messi scores over 1,000 goals then we can talk".

Stop hoping for something new. He's never going to give him credit.

It's 66.

My bad! Although if you ask Pelé it's probably over 9000.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Saw it, so now cr7 has a lower ego than Pele.

CR7 is an arrogant cunt. But that has more to do with his on-field antics and behavior. His humblings at the hands of Barca numerous times and recently Bayern, has kept him from floating too far from the ground.

Pele on the other hand is somewhere up in the clouds, completely disconnected from reality.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Yeah he has one of the biggest ego's in football on par with cr7 they never agree anyone is better than them.

lol no one has a bigger Ego than El Diego. I'm sorry but Maradonna is world Champion in that category. Surpassing mourinho, pele and penaltiano.

just watch any documentary in which maradona is interviewed.

La LL

Generally Delightful
lol no one has a bigger Ego than El Diego. I'm sorry but Maradonna is world Champion in that category. Surpassing mourinho, pele and penaltiano.

just watch any documentary in which maradona is interviewed.

Does Diego refer to himself in 3rd person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans