10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

something is happening in his personal life that´s affecting him...I guess we all know it´s his baby being born pretty soon and Antonella may have hard time now so Leo feels it too
it was very clear today and I guess it was factor in previous matches too, he tries but some coaches said that he is greatly affected by his personal life and sometimes doesn´t have "it" in him....maybe in november we will see a BEASTIAL messi

impeh

Hi, its me..
have to give credit to their keeper and defense too, they made some great blocks when usually he probably would have scored. Some of his passing was awesome, as always.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
That's not a bad angle to take, my wife has had some odd stretches over the last 6-7 months too - can be a major distraction

BarcaGirl

Villa waited for Messi after the game to give him a hug. [via LaTdP]

Messi on Barca tv: "Do not look for problems where there are none. Villa and I get along very well, it was just normal banter during games."

Haters gonna hate.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Haters gonna hate.
Oh yes... like a discussion never occured before. Some people never ever played a game, i think. It's just the heat of the moment, but there are the ones who will try to make it more than it was.

Juan03

There's definitely something up with him, probably in his personal life because he seems to be pissed off, he should've talked to Villa and Thiago like that, He needs to shake it off or stop taking it up with his teammates

CatalinR10

Interesting dialog with Villa that was !

Well.... when I go to play football with my best friends we have tantrums on each other every single game but after the game we are like i said , best friends. What do you all expect from players when playing at this level and when in the 70-80 minutes it's still 0-0 and some of the players miss some clear chances ? Give these guys a break , it's totally normal to yell at eatch other during some matches.

F

Flavia

There's definitely something up with him, probably in his personal life because he seems to be pissed off, he should've talked to Villa and Thiago like that, He needs to shake it off or stop taking it up with his teammates
He was hot headed, frustrated. It happens sometimes. He's about to be a father as well, that can make someone more nervous than usual.

How have I made it more than it was?
I wasn't talking to you specifically.

Blue Demon

Messi on Barca tv: "Do not look for problems where there are none. Villa and I get along very well, it was just normal banter during games."

Haters gonna hate.

Nice.

Toño was a wall till Xavi's shot. Messi's frustration was seen while he was celebrating the goal inside the net. Yet I don't think anything is bothering personally, the team just faced a goalie who was on his night till the end.

F

Flavia

@barcastuff
Messi: "Discussion with Villa? I don't have problems with him, on the contrary. It's normal, the pressure of the moment."

Messi: "Their goalkeeper was spectacular today, he saved everything. And if it wasn't for Valdes, we could have lost."

J

jtmx12

Messi, as long as you are being recorded, your actions can be seen by everyone and interpreted the way the media wants it to be. You can save your complains after the game is over. Don't act like Ronaldo or Mourinho, because this is the kind of behaviour I really hate about them and is the reason why I'm always happy when they lose.

You can do better, Messi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans