10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian

Too bad that I don't have much time lately, otherwise I would have written dozens of odes for Messi - greatest natural talent I've ever seen.
I've just watched his recent goals. Made me cry. It's like a playstation player.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Messi has scored 34 goals this season already!!

i just wanted everyone to tell their top 5 ... It's really hard because the lad has scored some amazing goals already!!

mine are:

5: freekick vs Dynamo Kiev
4: second goal vs Racing Santander (away)
3: 1-0 vs Valencia (home)
2: 1-0 vs Getafe (home)
1: 2-0 vs Zaragoza (away) what a GOAL was this!!!!!!

fareast

ponzio.
in the 43rd minute ponzio tackled messi quite badly but missed messi, so messi got pissed of and stared at ponzio for about 3 seconds and started taking on the entire team lol.

Wow I just realized when I watched the video again just now, classic from Messi, he show his angryness by taking on all of them :D

Best article of the day about Messi

Too bad that I don't have much time lately, otherwise I would have written dozens of odes for Messi - greatest natural talent I've ever seen.
I've just watched his recent goals. Made me cry. It's like a playstation player.

Even I cant play Messi in my playstation like it :D

Hydro2oo9

I feel sorry for those people on YouTube, who make compilation videos of Messi. Because every time he plays at the moment, their vids are immediately out of date. :p

Seeing as though as I was banging on about quotes from sky. Another was somnething along the lines of "Most players bring out a dvd of their best goals, but messi will be bringing out a box set, a triology" It was either Gerry Armstrong or Rob Palmer.

So it's hit and miss with the media over here. Scouse idiots like Phil Thompson are bound to say Rooney as they are far up the Premier league and English players arses. But the pundit on revista de la liga and commentators for La Liga, say everything alot differently and speak more sense.

The best commentator who does the Premiership is Ian Darke as he is also a good commentator when doing Barcelona and Champions league games. I thought he was quality for the Barcelona 4-0 Bayern game last season. Can't forget the commentary for the boxing either. He just seems to give games that edge, while watching them on your screen.

Hydro2oo9

Messi has scored 34 goals this season already!!

i just wanted everyone to tell their top 5 ... It's really hard because the lad has scored some amazing goals already!!

mine are:

5: freekick vs Dynamo Kiev
4: second goal vs Racing Santander (away)
3: 1-0 vs Valencia (home)
2: 1-0 vs Getafe (home)
1: 2-0 vs Zaragoza (away) what a GOAL was this!!!!!!

I couldn't pick a top 5, seriously. It's too hard, he scores too many good goals.

Although I did like the 3rd against Tenerife(just to add to your list off the top of my head), it was a nice goal. I don't know why, but there was just something about it. And also the one against Stuttgart was nice. The main reason being, as it was shown on ITV, which is free to air TV in the UK, meaning the country got to see how this man is outshining everyone on the planet. Since this game and the 2 hatricks in the last 2 league games, I have noticed the attention drawing from Rooney to Messi, alot more, on sky sports news to be fair. Which is about right. This man is something else and we still may not have seen the ultimate best yet.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some headlines in Catalan press say that Leo could be rested. And I agree. We should be able to take Osasuna at home without him. Especially since we have Mallorca away (who lost only once at home this season) coming this weekend.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
In Barcelona Messi leaves our mouths open (= leaves us dumbfounded)

In Madrid he leaves them shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans