10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Veron is such a fucking dickhead. :lol: I swear, if I ever see him I will have to abuse him somehow. He pisses me off so much, SO MUCH! From his days with Inter. Messi's girl is beautiful, wow.

Someone show me his Ex.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
He was just using here for a playstation buddy.. antonella always been his heart.. and she is a classy lovely spunky girl

diegomessi

I have the 50 nurses i working with all in love with Messi, they watch Argentina and love him now lol if he came here he would get raped by them

XaviMessiGirl

I recorded the Argentina match and am making my bf watch it when he gets home from work so he can see why I love Messi :lol: He has never watched a Barca match either so he has no idea.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah he's getting into it through this WC... since I'm always watching it and I'm living at his place during the summer

I shouldn't have let him watch Spain yesterday though, for now he laughs at Torres and thinks he sucks :cry:

diegomessi

Sorry.. something is wrong with USA.. I dont understand how u cant get excited.. and no1 can get their heads around the fact that a tie can happen..

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah this is what I hate about living here, very hard to find people that are interested other than extreme patriots who don't like the sport otherwise but only the country

I will make a footie fan out of him though, it is my challenge for the summer :lol:

S

sanjibnaha

Messi seems to have matured a lot, all of a sudden !! ... he is playing a fantastic role of 'the Playmaker', for Argentina ... considering his age and his stature of a prolific goalscorer (for Barca), this is unbelievable !!! ... this is World Cup ; here everybody craves for glory - both personal and country ! ... but look at him - most un-selfish on the pitch and giving in everything for Argentina !! ... Vamos Messi !! Todo lo mejor !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans