10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Yeah he's actually more than a midfielder than a striker for Argentina. Looks at his heatmap vs Korea:

messiheatmapvskorea.png

S

sanjibnaha

Thats very informative, Galning ... I think he's playing an unique role ... most of the times, he's the creative MF but he also teams up with the striker/strikers in the front line, from time to time ... I personally believe that Maradona deserves credit for this ... I think Diego has given him more freedom and therefore is utilizing his talent in a better manner than Gaurdiola.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Thats very informative, Galning ... I think he's playing an unique role ... most of the times, he's the creative MF but he also teams up with the striker/strikers in the front line, from time to time ... I personally believe that Maradona deserves credit for this ... I think Diego has given him more freedom and therefore is utilizing his talent in a better manner than Gaurdiola.

I dont think so! Look what messi has achieved with guardiola at individual and collective level...

S

sanjibnaha

I dont think so! Look what messi has achieved with guardiola at individual and collective level...

Hey, I think I could'nt express myself properly, maybe ... Actually, what I mean is that Messi has been given a more important role, in this Argentine team, in comparison to his role in Barca ... I think that because of Xavi, Gaurdiola does'nt need much from Messi, as a playmaker ... but theres no Xavi in the Argentine team and so the importance and dependence on Messi, as a playmaker is needed much more by Diego ... and by the way ...

I'm a die-hard Barca fan and so am here in this Forum !! ... I admire Pep a lot and believe that he would one day become one of the best !! :) ... please do not take my earlier message, as otherwise!! ... lol .. :)

Elite-BkD

Yeah this is what I hate about living here, very hard to find people that are interested other than extreme patriots who don't like the sport otherwise but only the country

I will make a footie fan out of him though, it is my challenge for the summer :lol:

Where do you live? Move to a city, there are TONS of good football fans in Chicago ^_^

XaviMessiGirl

Says in the Daily Mirror he has been texting Cesc to get him to move! lol. Go Messi!

lol that is great, although he should be texting Wenger :lol:

Where do you live? Move to a city, there are TONS of good football fans in Chicago ^_^

San Francisco, the only football fans around here (that really make themselves known) are those who cheer for Mexico since we have a heavy population of Mexicans. But in general there's nothing.

koko

should messi be allowed to play football? is he a drug cheat? why isnt shaun wright phillips allowed hgh....

its not fair messi is taller than phillips now THE CHEAT..... ;)

but seriously though i was looking at some stuff about messis condition and wondering how long he can maintain his current level i suspect he will start to break down physically in a few years....its a shame though....not that i really know anything about it

does anyone know what state messi is in health wise as far as his condition goes? is he still as risk from the health issues that go with having growth hormone deficiency?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
^^:lol: What will a growth hormone deficiency do to him when he could no longer grow physically!?

But I don't know if there could be any effect from the medicines in future! I mean drugs generally have some after-effects or side-effects associated with 'em!!

koko

^^:lol: What will a growth hormone deficiency do to him when he could no longer grow physically!?

But I don't know if there could be any effect from the medicines in future! I mean drugs generally have some after-effects or side-effects associated with 'em!!

some of the effects of ghd that appear in adulthood i was reading about

Reduced muscle mass and strength
Reduced bone mass and osteoporosis
Reduced quality of life, particularly energy levels
Cardiac dysfunction, including a thickened intima media
Increased body fat, particularly around the waistline

barca96

lol that is great, although he should be texting Wenger :lol:

San Francisco, the only football fans around here (that really make themselves known) are those who cheer for Mexico since we have a heavy population of Mexicans. But in general there's nothing.

i think wenger will try to confiscate cesc's phone soon :lol:

btw my best friend moved to San Fran too last summer.
he said at the car washes, there lots of mexicans.
more than 5 mexicans attending one car :lol:
damn it. i cant find the pic that my friend sent to me atm

ryuken

We are lucky to have Messi playing in the World Cup or else we have nothing to watch, this year world cup is fucking boring. What is up with the 1 0, 2 1 , 1 1, 0 0 score line.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
some of the effects of ghd that appear in adulthood i was reading about

Reduced muscle mass and strength
Reduced bone mass and osteoporosis
Reduced quality of life, particularly energy levels
Cardiac dysfunction, including a thickened intima media
Increased body fat, particularly around the waistline

Interesting... However I can tell you from first hand experience that not all of those may happen... My dad had a growth problem in his youth and had a hormone treatment, probably not as good as Messi's and he finally reached 1.71 meters tall (around 5' 6")... My dad has had an athlete's life, he's has played sports (football, tennis, basketball, volleyball) all his life, some of them at national level, and he's is very careful with his food, doesn't smoke and doesn't drink... Right now he is 57 and his health is perfect, the only of those symptoms that you mention that he has is the reduced bone mass, because during the growth treatment bones are not able to hold as much calcium as they should or something like that, yet he's built like a tree and doesn't have any problem playing football with players with 30 years less (he used to play with us in some tournament and he could still hold it without any problem, sometimes he even kicked our asses, hahaha)... So yeah, Messi's plays in whole different level but he also gets taken care of a lot much better, so I don't think we need to worry about his body breaking or something like that...

koko

well im glad to hear that for messi and your father may their reigns of terror continue for many years :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans