10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cesc tastic

fukkkkk..

the sun said that messi is among the super flops of this WC.
fukking bastards!!!
to them messi is in the same league of ronaldo, rooney, cannavaro who flopped big time...
bunch of idiots!!

The sun are idiots, messi is a genius and easily the best player in the world at the moment - I guess they are only saying it becaue he hasnt scored but he has been brilliant at times, again they are the worst paper in the uk so I would not take them seriously at all

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Out of 9 of Argentinas goal's, he has had a hand in 5 of them. Only one has been a direct assist(against Mexico last night).

Not true, he technically setup Palermo's goal against Greece as it was Messi's shot that hit the post and rebounded to Palermo.

barca96

who cares direct assist or not.
hydro said it perfectly
"had a hand " in 5 goals.
he is the brain of the argentinian team.

yea galning, its true,it was yesterdays paper under the heading
superstars are superflops

here are the excerpts;
"superstars?you've got to be kidding. More like super flops.
Lionel Messi? the argentinian wonder boy with the feet of silver and a football brain that einstein would kill for
has scored exactly zero goals"

their other targets are ribery, drogba, ronaldo, cannavaro, torres and rooney.

who cares direct assist or not.
hydro said it perfectly
"had a hand " in 5 goals.
he is the brain of the argentinian team.

yea galning, its true,it was yesterdays paper under the heading
superstars are superflops

here are the excerpts;
"superstars?you've got to be kidding. More like super flops.
Lionel Messi? the argentinian wonder boy with the feet of silver and a football brain that einstein would kill for
has scored exactly zero goals"

their other targets are ribery, drogba, ronaldo, cannavaro, torres and rooney.

Hydro2oo9

Not true, he technically setup Palermo's goal against Greece as it was Messi's shot that hit the post and rebounded to Palermo.

Yeah but he never actually passed it to him so it's not a direct assist, but he played a major hand in the goal as it was his run and shot which set Palermo up on a plate. So he's still had a massive hand in the goal either way.

Also his shot against Korea which rebounded off the post then Higuain tapped it in. In the same game it was his nice delivery from the free-kick which caused the own goal. His chipped through ball to aguero before aguero dinked it over to Higuain who headed it in was also partly to do with Messi aswell.

He's made nice run's and set chances up aswell, he was a constant threat against Nigeria.

It's The Sun they are the worst paper in Britain.

Definitely. Just ask any scouser!

They write pure drivvle and lies(well all papers do, but these are the worst), nobody should ever buy that paper.

Emily

I think the best answer to all critics to Leo was given by Dani:

"I think that the reason Messi has difficulties with Argentina is because there is no comparison between Barcelona and Argentina", Brazil's right back said Thursday. "With all respect to the players in Argentina, there is no comparison between the two. At Barcelona, he has players of his level."

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't bother reading Messi's critics. Particularly coming from England. Messi could have scored 3-4 easily on this WC. In the end it's not about goals anyway as he is their best player so far anyway.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
he has help take a just okay argentine team (the midfield and defense is far less then world class) with useless players like maxi, jonas, veron, di maria , demchelis to the quarters... he had 3 really good matches and one mediocre (in which he still nearly scored though) I dont really know what else you could ask for. I think the critics are just looking for a way to distract from how bad rooney and the whole of Englands team was at this world cup

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
D.Milito: "We are looking at a player in Messi who, when he retires, may very well be the best player to have graced the game."

barca96

but sometimes i wish dani would not get behind a mic.
same goes for xavi. they can really say politically wrong stuffs

Hydro2oo9

I wouldn't bother reading Messi's critics. Particularly coming from England. Messi could have scored 3-4 easily on this WC. In the end it's not about goals anyway as he is their best player so far anyway.

His critics from England only seem to come from the clueless papers though, so I wouldn't listen to them. If you watch what Alan Shearer, Linikear and co say after World Cup games, they have all been saying how C.Ronaldo and Rooney have been poor and disappointing, but how Messi has been class and how they want him to score more than he does.

So it's just the papers, I don't read any papers regarding sport myself anyway as it's all bullshit, whatever it's about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans