10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

Because he started listening to them and said he's sad they've broken up (he didn't know the whole saga) so now the media are jumping on it saying all sorts of stuff :lol:

I don't know how much is true but dedicating a win to them doesn't seem likely to be true, lol

XaviMessiGirl

Messi doesn't seem like the type of guy to have a Twitter, but he could have someone do it for him I guess. I think that's what C.Ronaldo and some other players do.

A

Aker

:lol:

that's probably bollocks, but I really hope it's true.

:lol:

'tis true.

:lol: I also read shit about how Messi is begging them to get back together if Argentina wins the WC.

It's not shit, he actually said that. Tevez got him in to Oasis.

How on earth does mild mannered Leo get in the middle of that Oasis quagmire (giggity giggity) of Gallagher vs Gallagher?

Noel is a legend, Liam is a bit of an arrogant tw@t though.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Messi's quote was legendary
laugha.gif

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
pep on ssn, talking about wanting to watch argentina/germany, slipped "because mess--- because argentina vs. germany is a big game" and then went on to talk about their awesome. :lol:

Barcafan 2304

Got a feeling that he will really shine now and take Argentina all the way to the final. World class players thrive on the big stage and its set up for Messi now.

barca96

pele;

"What kind of football is that which tries to control the game with a forward?" he posed rhetorically, referring to the pivotal role Lionel Messi has in the Albiceleste side.

the answer=
because he is the best b*tch!
he can control the match from the other side!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans