Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
When we speak elegance and technique, none even remotely compares:

andres-iniesta-109.jpg

K

kroki22

Don't tell me, that Messi can't play with elegance and technique! Watch the matches! Look for on youtube! Iniesta isn't that player, and neither Zidane!! Messi can play football, like a balettdancer!! Messi is like in the music Mozart was! iniesta just want to copy Messi, but he isn't that.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Xavi/Pirlo are the most elegant to me the way they pass the ball around untouched and light jog around the place and run shit effortlessly, big shout out to Nesta/Maldini for their slide tackles which are perfect every time, I loved watching Zidane and he is definately more elegant than Messi, but Messi is much more effective and doesn't really need to be elegant the mans just lethal :D

Y

Youngie

Don't tell me, that Messi can't play with elegance and technique! Watch the matches! Look for on youtube! Iniesta isn't that player, and neither Zidane!! Messi can play football, like a balettdancer!! Messi is like in the music Mozart was! iniesta just want to copy Messi, but he isn't that.

Beautiful.:wub:

ricknattery

exactly, we mortals cannot see every precise movement Messi does when he has the ball, he is just that fast. Iniesta and Zidane seem more elegant players because we can see their movements as they are slow(compared with Messi of course)

dalitis8

Banned
Xavi/Pirlo are the most elegant to me the way they pass the ball around untouched and light jog around the place and run shit effortlessly, big shout out to Nesta/Maldini for their slide tackles which are perfect every time, I loved watching Zidane and he is definately more elegant than Messi, but Messi is much more effective and doesn't really need to be elegant the mans just lethal :D

Pirlo more elegant than Iniesta!!! That is preposterous...

Zidane as many have noted, although quite brilliant, was a bit awkward.

But I concede that Italian defenders are by far the most elegant in the world. The only defenders that a football fan actually enjoys watching. But they can only be considered graceful when pitched against other defenders, not against the likes of the Don...

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep

Are you related to HBA by any chance?

winda

why cant we just focus on messi's brilliance..

its always about messi compared to other players..messi is messi. others are others.

nothing that other players said about him really matters because he has proven himself every single match..
and that is the most important thing.

that other dude sounds pressed and prob jealous..

dalitis8

Banned
why cant we just focus on messi's brilliance..

its always about messi compared to other players..messi is messi. others are others.

nothing that other players said about him really matters because he has proven himself every single match..
and that is the most important thing.

that other dude sounds pressed and prob jealous..

Because everything under the sun is constantly in competition with something else, and players are no exception.

The reason why Messi is Messi (as you put it) is precisely because he has been compared with all the other players in the world, and came out on top. This process will never end. It constantly asserts and reasserts itself...in myriad different forms...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't think there is much wrong with what Hazard said. Fact is Platini and Zidane were more "elegant" players than Messi. But Messi is better than them both, that is also now fact.

I also agree someone else should win it this year, someone like Xavi who definitely does deserve some individual recognition.

It is also not a stretch of the imagination to say Sneijder could have won it last year taking that he won the treble and led Holland to the world cup final, so it isn't a weak point to make their either.

I'm gonna ban you as soon as I became a mod... just saying

Pepe Silvia

Iniesta is by FAR the most graceful, elegant, and swift player I've ever seen (live, youtube or other). Messi doesn't have the body frame to be defined as elegant. He does elegant things with the ball at times but his movements are very erratic and fast (he takes steps in quick one two's like a galloping horse at full speed), but in all honesty...

WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF HE IS ELEGANT OR NOT?!?!?! Hazard is a complete loser for talking out his face like that. I hope he gets a canker sore for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans