10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo10

Messi has 88 goals and 23 assists in 67 matches. 14 penaldos and 7 free kicks in 2012.

Ronaldo has 62 goals, how many assists, penaldos and free kicks? Where can I find Crisitnas stats?

Also how many minutes did each of them play and how many total shots in 2012?

J

jiopi

di-33RO.png

Rather non comparison nowadays.

KhaledBarca

Penaldo has just 10 penalties in 2012 :D Most of his penalties last season were in the 1st part of 2011/12 (2011)...
Messi 14, Ibra 10 etc...

CatalinR10

Awesome thanks. Also how many penaldos and free kicks did Cronaldo score and how many attempts (shots) total.

I wish someone would have made a compilation of Cr. Ronaldo's all free kicks last season. He is such an average payer when it comes to free kicks these days....
If i remember correctly he went on a streak of almost 45 free kicks and not a single goals scored :pep:

J

jiopi

Interesting that Muller only had 3 penalties. Of course, a larger percent of his goals came against so-so teams, but you really have to hand it to Muller. 82 goals from open play in one year. Ridiculous.
It's still far from the overall quality how Messi scores, you only need to watch his World Cup goals to see that he was a striker/poacher type of player. Still a great goal scorer in his own right.

MMKa

Messi will probably have 75 or something from open play. Only 2 of them came against 2nd division team. Müller? Where I read something about 12? So 73 vs 70 :) No need to struggle, hand it to Messi.

J

jiopi

Messi will probably have 75 or something from open play. Only 2 of them came against 2nd division team. Müller? Where I read something about 12? So 73 vs 70 :) No need to struggle, hand it to Messi.
13 in 6 matches against regional 2nd level opponents, which is slightly below even 2nd division. Also his 12 goals in DFP Ligapokal, I've read that hardly any teams send their first choice players.

Cule4life

The Culest
Whats with this Chitalu with 107 goals and Zico with 89. My grandmother could score in Zambian league. After all this time- impossible to believe their credibility
I hope Messi scores atleast 90 just to troll Zico (not that he needs to just for my satisfaction :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans