10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Now that we are talking about his long range efforts, what is his longest range goal from open play?

I have a short memory but I'd say the one against ManU UCL final.

He scored a cracker against Osasuna a while ago which I think was a little further out, especially when you consider the angle from foot to the far corner, scored one against Brazil in the U20 world cup which was also pretty far out.

J

jiopi

Now that we are talking about his long range efforts, what is his longest range goal from open play?

I have a short memory but I'd say the one against ManU UCL final.

Yeah, he has scored those 20-25 yards of screamers couple.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
How can someone vote for Zambia as team of the year?! ZAMBIA?

Sure, they won the afcon, but it's the afcon!

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

i think it was an amazing achivement, especially considering what happened to zambia in 1993.

PearLBLacK

Banned
How can someone vote for Zambia as team of the year?! ZAMBIA?

Sure, they won the afcon, but it's the afcon!

And then he said why Zambia

_47521858_funny.jpg

280px-ZambianWomen.JPG

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Dont think so, they will both go to 300 soon though, might only be a few matches apart.
I think this might be the year where Messi overtakes Ronaldo in goals. Unless Cristiano pulls a beckham in a few years
Or goes to psg next year Messi will most likely start to make the distance in goals bigger.

300 careergoals is actually a number that many very good strikers dont reach in their career, several atg's havent.
Most finish between 300-400 though only a few go above that, especially in recent times and then its mostly against weak sides.
Thats why its amazing how many goals Leo and Cristiano have, I could see them both ending over 500, Messi might even go past 600 in total career goals by the time he is in his mid 30's.

Papabeef

He had a couple of power shots maybe not recently, but for example there was this one

Around the 1 minute mark. Against Stuttgart.

The third against Brazil in the summer had some weight in it also by the looks of it.

Papabeef

Aboutrika :worthy:

Yeah that guy is something, if youve been following African International or Club Football you know that in the last decade Aboutrika is up there with Eto and Drogba, much less exposed obviously.

just cruised around for him on the tube, find him to be like a hybrid Requelme + Dinho player imo maybe not as big but pretty decent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans