10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edman

When Falcao scored, instead of running towards goal to cut him off he ran after him like a dog would. Puyol even got closer to stopping Falcao than Busi did.

J

jiopi

After 10-11, hardly anyone could predict that Leo would still score 20 goals more.

But more importantly we are on page 131, which is even bigger achievement, and which towers even the most wildest dreams. :amazed:

We should all place bets on how many pages there will be till 2013. I say 65 pages.

Leo10

After 10-11, hardly anyone could predict that Leo would still score 20 goals more.

But more importantly we are on page 131, which is even bigger achievement, and which towers even the most wildest dreams. :amazed:

We should all place bets on how many pages there will be till 2013. I say 65 pages.

Seems like I was a bit off with my prediction :lol:

its%20something.JPG

J

jiopi

Whatevs. Still don't see how Busquests is at fault.
Relax it's not an individual fault of anybody, it's a collective fault of at least: Pique making a charge which left Busi as CB, Xavi making bad pass, Messi not able to control it, Busi not able to defend the situation and Valdes going down too soon. Don't know if Adriano should have been somewhere nearby, but because Busi stopped running and pressuring Falcao, I would land the biggest blame on him.

GiantKiller

That's exactly the point. For team like Barca, it's suicidal to concede possession where they did as it catches the defence off guard. Also, there was no way Busi could've stopped Falcao. He was much slower and had a lot of space to cover.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Relax it's not an individual fault of anybody, it's a collective fault of at least: Pique making a charge which left Busi as CB, Xavi making bad pass, Messi not able to control it, Busi not able to defend the situation and Valdes going down too soon. Don't know if Adriano should have been somewhere nearby, but because Busi stopped running and pressuring Falcao, I would land the biggest blame on him.
Tbh a lot of fault is on Falcao's explosiveness going forward. There wasn't much Busi could do.

poldep

A nightmare is an unpleasant dream that can cause a strong negative emotional response from the mind, typically fear or horror, but also despair, anxiety and great sadness.

A-Ukg8_CAAI1m0E.jpg:large

J

jiopi

That's exactly the point. For team like Barca, it's suicidal to concede possession where they did as it catches the defence off guard. Also, there was no way Busi could've stopped Falcao. He was much slower and had a lot of space to cover.
Even if you can't catch player, pressuring from behind creates deterrence which distracts players, and exactly what happened with the first Falcao 1on1, when Pyuol were running behind him. So one should never give up on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans