10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

A-WfFEZCMAAOx45.jpg:large

Sergio

Sergison
You make it sound as if it is irrational or even sacrilegious to compare the two.

One of my basic arguments, is that it is false to claim that Maradona was playing alone. Furthermore, how good Juventus and Inter actually were in 86/87? On what basis can they be seen as immovable objects, moved by the Herculean Diego?

*Clue: Platini played virtually no part that season as he was already well past his best, it was his last year a player.
Major tell exhibited here.

CatalinR10

Carlos Valderrama: "Messi deserves the Ballon d'Or. Others will have to wait until he retires to have an option to win the trophy." [lx]

T

tariqo

In a post match thread yesterday someone postet following pic

1349526563047.jpg

Another guy replied with this story which I consider quite funny

pic reminds me of

>World cup 2014
>Messi is kidnapped by Peles thugs in the group stages after a convincing display in the first game where he finally scored a goal
>his team does the ultimate act of courage and says "win it for Messi"
>fight way through tournament like Uruguay in SA, facing tough opposition such as South Korea, and Ghana in knockout stages
>Semis vs Spain, Brazil are already in the final after 5 dubious penalties against Germany, of which Neymar scored 2.
>Brazil decide to rig it in favor of Argentina because Spain is too strong for them and Argentina will be an easier win without Messi and more bragging rights will follow.
>Argentina win 1-0 after 2 wrongly disallowed Spanish goals
>Final vs Brazil, ht Brazil lead 3-0, all Neymar penalties, plus 2 other penalties he missed
>Despair in the locker room, tears in players faces as they pray to Maradona for answers
>Second half starts they look depressed as Brazil dominates the game until the 70th minute
>but wait! whats this? a man has just parachutted into the stadium
>the game is stopped
>can it be?
>Its Lionel Messi!
>"I have escaped and came here to become GOAT" he says as he throws peles decapitated head on the floor
>scores 12 goals in 20 minutes
>brakes the World Cup scoring record
>lifts the cups
>GOAT GOAT GOAT
>riots in Brazil
>Messi becomes an action movie star and gets the new james bond role
>buys falklands back with all the money he has made
>dies with Argentina renamed to "Messi"

:lol: loved it

Rahj

why are argentinians so obsessed with the falklands? all they would get there are 3000 people, who speak english.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Better question, why are the English so obsessed with holding onto their Imperial possessions that aren't even in the same hemisphere as their own country?

Rahj

because the people on the falklands consider themselves british? I have to say here that I don't know whether there is a strong independence movement on these islands. but although your question is also valid, what's the point in giving the falklands to argentina?

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Isn't it 24 goals for EMF golden shoe? Marca, member of EMF, did not count that 1 goal.

No. Marca only gives the best scorer trophy in Spain. It´s the Spanish federation data that counts. It´s 25.

MMKa

because the people on the falklands consider themselves british? I have to say here that I don't know whether there is a strong independence movement on these islands. but although your question is also valid, what's the point in giving the falklands to argentina?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands_sovereignty_dispute
"On 2 January 1833, Captain John Onslow arrived and delivered written requests that Pinedo lower the Argentine flag in favour of the British one, and that the Argentine administration leave the islands. Pinedo asked if war had been declared between Argentina and Great Britain; Onslow replied that it had not. Nonetheless, Pinedo, heavily outmanned and outgunned, left the islands under protest, with the Argentine flag being lowered by British officers and delivered to him."

It's like Karelia here in Finland.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Carles Puyol, Xavi Hernandez and Leo Messi renew their contract with FC Barcelona

The defender and midfielder extend until 2016, while Messi will continue until 2018

In the coming weeks and individually, Carles Puyol, Xavi Hernandez and Lionel Messi will sign their respective new contracts

:barca scarf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans