10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

Pitch invader hugging Messi in the game against Atletico

14jrxgn.gif

X

xaviniesta

is it just me who hates when people make a big fuss about something like this`? well maybe i'm just a football freak. i would definately mind if somebody would come into cinema and make a scene and wont let me see the movie. same about football. usually they cut those scenes but it happened so fast they couldn't. thanks god they did start to show any replays of this shit. you know there was a picth invider in CL final in '11 barca v manu, but they didn't show it. the game was such spectacle itself, no need for this crap to ruin the game IMO.

Yannick03

So basically there is a good chance he'll eclipse 100 goals?

Well, suppose he scores another brace against Valladolid, he will be at 41 for this year. He would have to score another 59 after the winterbreak. I don't know exactly how many games there would be left but I suspect about 35. Seeing his current goal/game ratio he would then score 48 so he will be 11 short of 100.

So if he turns beast mode on like last seasons and improves his stats. It certainly wouldn't be impossible. I won' bet on it but hey you never know with the genius :messi:

X

xaviniesta

@only for azzizo.
messi just renewed his contract without asking for an increase to current deal. so you still think he hides his enormous ego? :pep:

KhaledBarca

Leo Messi can beat Gerd Muller's ratio goals/90 minutes if he scores 4 goals against Valladolid ! :messi:

Current Stats:
- Messi 90 goals in 69 games (5884 minutes) = 1.376
- Gerd Muller 85 goals in 60 games (5430 minutes) = 1.408

by Scoring 2 goals against Valladolid = 92 goals in 5974 minutes = 1.386
by Scoring 3 goals against Valladolid = 93 goals in 5974 minutes = 1.401
by Scoring 4 goals against Valladolid = 94 goals in 5974 minutes = 1.416

alex88bg

@only for azzizo.
messi just renewed his contract without asking for an increase to current deal. so you still think he hides his enormous ego? :pep:

:messi: Broke every record there is to break and knew if he wanted 30 % raise he would get it,but decided he has enough and surely didnt want to make the club suffer...What a person,even though he isnt overly attached to the city there are only 2 things in his life..Rosario with family and FCB.Our little man...

Leo10

Love him when he always says in interviews that he prefers to stay home with his family and play fifa rather than go outside partying. He is just like me :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans