10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeloBarca

Love him when he always says in interviews that he prefers to stay home with his family and play fifa rather than go outside partying. He is just like me :wub:

Forever-Alone-101.jpg

Kerrybai

Well, suppose he scores another brace against Valladolid, he will be at 41 for this year. He would have to score another 59 after the winterbreak. I don't know exactly how many games there would be left but I suspect about 35. Seeing his current goal/game ratio he would then score 48 so he will be 11 short of 100.

So if he turns beast mode on like last seasons and improves his stats. It certainly wouldn't be impossible. I won' bet on it but hey you never know with the genius :messi:

If he is to get anywhere close to 100 he need's many things to go his way.

1. Barca would need to progress to at least the Semi's of both the Copa Del Rey and CL.
2. He would need to play in nearly every league game. Last season he scored 9 goals in his last 3 la liga games. If Barca have the league won by April and are in the CL final then he could be rested for the last 2-3 La liga games.
3. Finally he will need to continue scoring for Argentina. He has 5 goals in 6 games this season. Before the end of the season he has a friendly aginst Japan and Sweden plus 4 WC qualifiers.

My prediction is he ends on around 90 goals.

Garrus

Why would he drain himself to death to reach 100 goals, As much as i wish to see him reach such a feat, He already has all the records, It'll be redundant, The priority now is to focus on trophies, And make sure he's 100% when the team needs him

Yannick03

If he is to get anywhere close to 100 he need's many things to go his way.

1. Barca would need to progress to at least the Semi's of both the Copa Del Rey and CL.
2. He would need to play in nearly every league game. Last season he scored 9 goals in his last 3 la liga games. If Barca have the league won by April and are in the CL final then he could be rested for the last 2-3 La liga games.
3. Finally he will need to continue scoring for Argentina. He has 5 goals in 6 games this season. Before the end of the season he has a friendly aginst Japan and Sweden plus 4 WC qualifiers.

My prediction is he ends on around 90 goals.

If Barça manages to reach every final, Messi will have 40 games for 61 goals.
La liga : 22
Copa del Rey : 4 games
Champions league : 7 games
Argentina : 6 games
So his goal/game ratio should be around 1,5, this season he has a goal/game ratio of 1,36.
Considering he becomes godlike after december like every season, it really isn't impossible but yeah he would need to play every game.

P

Patty2720

If Barça manages to reach every final, Messi will have 40 games for 61 goals.
La liga : 22
Copa del Rey : 4 games
Champions league : 7 games
Argentina : 6 games
So his goal/game ratio should be around 1,5, this season he has a goal/game ratio of 1,36.
Considering he becomes godlike after december like every season, it really isn't impossible but yeah he would need to play every game.
6 games left in Copa del rey :)

Last season:

L'Hospitalet x 2
Osasuna x 2
Real Madrid x 2
Valencia x 2
Athletic Bilbao x 1

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

im starting to wonder why messi wants to get even more money... i mean how can he spend 10+ a year and sponsorship money ?? he should get his increase to some people who really need it.. or is it because of his motivation???

Yannick03

im starting to wonder why messi wants to get even more money... i mean how can he spend 10+ a year and sponsorship money ?? he should get his increase to some people who really need it.. or is it because of his motivation???

Did he get more money in his new contract ?

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Where did you hear that Messi wants even more money? He signed a new contract, but I wasn't aware he was getting paid more. Is he?

Jarro

If I'm not mistaken he didn't want a raise.

ShandyFFM

german newspapers say so..

Kicker.de: says of course messis new contract includes a high salary raise

and sportal says "Der Sprecher wollte auch nicht sagen, ob der neue Kontrakt Messi zum bestbezahlten Fußballer der Welt macht. "

"barca wont tell if messis new contract makes him the highest paid footballer on earth again.."

Sound2k9

The goals for each season are denoted as 2012-13 etc. but when does it actually start? Is it basically from the first competitive game Barcelona play through to their last? Because internationals obviously don't have seasons and they play during the summer so its harder to tally them onto a players overall goals for a season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans