10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
You guys do know Hudson is on everyone's "dong". He is on Cristiano's dong, on Di Maria's dong, on Mesut Ozil's dong, Xavi's dong, Iniesta's dong, etc. That's just his thing.

This
He is on great footballs "dong" whether its from Ronaldo or Messi or Iniesta or Ozil. Greatest commentator ever. His commentary can liven up even a Stoke-QPR match and is reason enough for me to watch highlights again and again

Papabeef

You guys do know Hudson is on everyone's "dong". He is on Cristiano's dong, on Di Maria's dong, on Mesut Ozil's dong, Xavi's dong, Iniesta's dong, etc. That's just his thing.

The "guys" also probably know that he is not a commentator on "Barca TV" but on a supposedly unbiased channel, therefore he shall praise all good things on the pitch ! doesnt change the fact that he cant stop himself from repeating how Barca play the best Football and reacting a bit more to Messi than other stars, by the way, why so defensive ? shouldn't you be off watching your team play Valencia right now ? ;)

exneo

The "guys" also probably know that he is not a commentator on "Barca TV" but on a supposedly unbiased channel, therefore he shall praise all good things on the pitch ! doesnt change the fact that he cant stop himself from repeating how Barca play the best Football and reacting a bit more to Messi than other stars, by the way, why so defensive ? shouldn't you be off watching your team play Valencia right now ? ;)

Are you just a troll or what? I'm a Barca supporter like most everyone here. I was just pointing out that Hudson reacts extravagantly to players from all teams, and I used Real Madrid to point he does not only praise Barcelona players. In fact, I remember Ray Hudson saying that Juan Roman Riquelme is his favorite player of all time. The guy is a great color commentator. That's his job.

89Norcal

Ray just loves football. He's a Geordie who gets to cover great teams like Barca and Real so with that personality of course he'll get excited :lol:

Only thing that annoys me is he CONSTANTLY interrupts and tries to correct Phil Schoen, even when Schoen isn't wrong, haha.

Garrus

721893587.jpg

tumblr_m5wku4jXpt1qjwp1yo1_400.gif

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Schoen is wrong most of the time, IMHO...Plus, his football knowledge is piss poor - clearly he was never a player, unlike Ray

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

This
He is on great footballs "dong" whether its from Ronaldo or Messi or Iniesta or Ozil. Greatest commentator ever. His commentary can liven up even a Stoke-QPR match and is reason enough for me to watch highlights again and again

True. He just loves the game and the players in it. I like his comments. A bit hysterical sometimes though. eheh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans