10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickstar

40 goal now..
How many consecutive games has he scored right now? Im quite sure it has broken a record again.
Can't remember the last time he failed to meet the net.

J

jiopi

40 goal now..
How many consecutive games has he scored right now? Im quite sure it has broken a record again.
Can't remember the last time he failed to meet the net.
9th consecutive overall game
15th consecutive start

hellsangel1

In recent games he's been playing a little too deep for my liking and others like Cesc are making runs which he should be making. Other than that, I don't have any problems. I just don't like to see him play as deep so often.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
In recent games he's been playing a little too deep for my liking and others like Cesc are making runs which he should be making. Other than that, I don't have any problems. I just don't like to see him play as deep so often.

He's still scoring....If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Stric

I don't like him playing that deep either. To me it seems like this reduces his chances of scoring by a fairly large margin.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I don't like him playing that deep either. To me it seems like this reduces his chances of scoring by a fairly large margin.

Well we have played strong teams recently. Malaga for 3 games (who's defense is very strong and they crowd messi out specifically) and Sociedad who managed to pull off a great game that day defensively in the 2nd half. Osasuna won't be like that probably and Madrid is pretty much dead considering all the players they have out.

Doobs

The Messiah
He plays deep only when required. In the second half after the Pique goal he was back up front and was unlucky not to score.

raskolnikov

Hope he is ok, its crazy how many consecutive games he has scored, knowing messi he is probably close to a world record again.

ShandyFFM

so unlucky his shots ..still the "one goal" messi.... but his skill and his anticipation off the ball is íncredible altough his understanding/vision for the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans