10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
A big reason why I like speed on that left flank to couple with Pedro ala Tello, unclogs the middle of the park for Messi - he was met with 4 defenders who converged immediately anytime he got within 30 meters of goal

Alissa

I love how scared RM gets when he makes one of his famous runs, it's so funny, all of them run towards him, don't really know how to stop him, get all confused. Hilarious.

ShandyFFM

what do you guys think about this ???

Pinto

alves pique puyol alba

xavi messi busi

pedro cesc iniesta

------------------------ or

xavi messi busi

pedro villa iniesta

im going with this idear because of the freaking bus madrid parks in the middle with an striker upfront messi he might have more space for runs and although he would be more integrated into our game... now he just waiting to get the ball... or do you guys think this formation is no good because messi wont fit there ??

ShandyFFM

perhaps we should try something out against madrid in the second leg and go with something else like

messi villa pedro

or messi villa cesc

so messi wont be in the middle and madrid will find it harder to mark him... although i thinkg pedro can play pretty well on the left wing.. remember his shots with his right foot wich went on the post against sociedad.. that what we need from there cause iniesta doesnt shoot at all from this angle

Kerrybai

Pinto

alves pique puyol alba

xavi messi busi

pedro cesc iniesta

xavi messi busi

pedro villa iniesta

im going with this idear because of the freaking bus madrid parks in the middle with an striker upfront messi he might have more space for runs and although he would be more integrated into our game... now he just waiting to get the ball... or do you guys think this formation is no good because messi wont fit there ??

Nothing wrong with looking at other optiones but Im not sure why we would change his position? He's having the best season of his life... if its not broken then let's leave it alone.

misterplatin

Pinto

alves pique puyol alba

xavi messi busi

pedro cesc iniesta

xavi messi busi

pedro villa iniesta

I don't think Messi can play in central midifeld as he lacks awareness of Cesc,Iniesta.He isn't moving into spaces all the time.
I guess he can play behind the striker.It can work provided Messi works hard to help other midfielders . It is difficult to imagine current Messi playing that role behind Villa. It will be suicidal and Xavi,Busi will have a difficult time .

ShandyFFM

Nothing wrong with looking at other optiones but Im not sure why we would change his position? He's having the best season of his life... if its not broken then let's leave it alone.

only when playing against madrid because its crystal clear madrid is marking the middle with 6 men and the wings are more open... so perhaps messi should play more on the left wing for the 2leg ???? and we try cesc or villa in the middle

Yannick03

only when playing against madrid because its crystal clear madrid is marking the middle with 6 men and the wings are more open... so perhaps messi should play more on the left wing for the 2leg ???? and we try cesc or villa in the middle

2 options : Iniesta back in midfield and Villa, Alexis or Tello on the left flank or Cesc as false nine, Iniesta to the middle again Villa, Alexis or Tello on left flank and Messi on the right. I'd just go for our normal 4-3-3 with 2 wingers. Much more options for Messi and Madrid has to mark players on the flank, in this system we're just limiting space for ourselves.

Kerrybai

Well you could move him to the wing but I'm not sure it's necessary. Madrid surrounding Messi in the middle should open up space for our wingers. I think the mistake was playing Iniesta on the wing. He doesn't spread the defence like a natural winger or make runs like a natural winger. On the wider Camp Nou pitch with MVP playing could make the difference, and if not then Messi could move to the wing in the second half like you said.

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130131/el-clasico-barca-real-madrid/messi-polemica-inventada-madrid-arbeloa_54362580211.html

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/clasico/acusan-messi-llamar-bobo-arbeloa-2307170

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/clasico/gritos-racistas-mechero-pique-messi-subnormal-2306807

does someone noticed that ??? im not getting everything ... this thing with bobo ??? did messi go to arbeloa telling him he is stupid or what?? and whats that with the "subnormal" messi chant thing and the kit ??

raskolnikov

Arbeloa along with Alonso,Ramos,Pepe and Coentrao have always been a dick to Messi with really dirty tactics.
You can tell the other Spanish players dislike him and Alonso.
Therefore I see no problem in ir, its not like he doesnt deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans