10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

dear god not this shit again....masch didn't celebrate any of those goals with any of barca players. does he hate them all now??? fck it doesnt people have anything better to do really ???

cloned warrior

El Confindenciala reports that Messi might have slapped Villa after the Mallorca game. Apparently Villa didn't celebrate when Messi scored which started a heated discussion after the game whereupon the slap occurred.

This makes me sad, used to be so happy and now not so much. Hope they patch things up. :(

MARCA :facepalm:

Garrus

El Confindenciala reports that Messi might have slapped Villa after the Mallorca game. Apparently Villa didn't celebrate when Messi scored which started a heated discussion after the game whereupon the slap occurred.

This makes me sad, used to be so happy and now not so much. Hope they patch things up. :(
97f5400316137da45c30e1cd53b1ba20341149942-1335357510-4f97f046-620x348.jpg

120292331_extra_large_medium.jpg

Josep+Guardiola+FC+Barcelona+v+AC+Milan+UEFA+v9xfEwsHyK7l.jpg

tumblr_maw7nvzo761qitcywo1_500.jpg

Yannick03

Villa was just sad about his own performance, that's why he didn't celebrate heavily. In the vid, he clearly claps his hands so I think the media again are searching things which just aren't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans