10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

El Messiah 10

2 Aprile they says "10 days" and after 18 days he still not have the medical green light. :angry:

Kerrybai

Disappointed as I think a run out would have done him good to get him match fit. Also I want him to break those damn records but he still has some matches left. I hope he's 100% for Bayern.

K

Karnivore

Why do you complain? The important thing is he will play against Bayern

More worrying isn't it? If he can't play 3 days before the match to even get a few minutes to test that hamstring then he's going to come back ala PSG - not ready and more a panic move. Bayern Munich are not to be taken likely, go there with a half fit Messi and you're already out.

Garrus

More worrying isn't it? If he can't play 3 days before the match to even get a few minutes to test that hamstring then he's going to come back ala PSG - not ready and more a panic move. Bayern Munich are not to be taken likely, go there with a half fit Messi and you're already out.
There is a very wonderful place for testing a player, It's called the training ground.

K

Karnivore

Bollocks - training and playing in competitive matches are completely different. Just wait till Martinez starts hacking away at him mid-week, then we'll find out whether it was worth it or not.

loozy

Bollocks - training and playing in competitive matches are completely different. Just wait till Martinez starts hacking away at him mid-week, then we'll find out whether it was worth it or not.

So, you'd play him and risk an injury?

Great stuff, mate.

K

Karnivore

No, i'd give him 20 minutes or so to test that hamstring - try it against Bayern and then what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans