10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard.H

Is it me or his injury does seem a little bit more strange,i mean he has been injured since Bayern and propably hasnt recovered fully and be in good form yet to start

You can thank Tito and the barca medical staff for possibly ruining his injury.

ShandyFFM

You can thank Tito and the barca medical staff for possibly ruining his injury.
i dont care as long as he gets fit and ready to destroy anyone and everything next season together with neymar..... but yes its a real shame that no one knows whats really going on but the stuff.... perhaps its something with his health and not an injury and he cant get fit

F

Flavia

The game today is on high altitude, almost like la paz, and he's not match fit. So the best decision is the bench.

E

El Messiah 10

Messi bench, Messi bench.....since 3 months Messi bench..... I hate this thing!!!!

Galning

These sort of injuries are impossible to treat. It's been the same treatment for over 100 years; Rest. As long as they keep playing a half fit Messi it will reoccur. I've seen enough of these injuries to know where this is going.

These sort of injuries are impossible to treat. It's been the same treatment for over 100 years; Rest. As long as they keep playing a half fit Messi it will reoccur. I've seen enough of these injuries to know where this is going.

This. He'd probably be perfectly fine by now had Tito not played him in that pointless game against Atletico.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He can't just be thrown back into the game. Slowly going back to full intensity training and then consistently increasing playing time is what will get him back into rhythm.

E

El Messiah 10

If he can't play WHY he go with Argentina's squad?....rest, get a vacation...

CatalinR10

BMg3dHmCYAImKlG.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans