10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaudi

Should we get worried? I mean injury got worse because rushing him againt PSG or something else? It's been more then month now he still looks drained?

Mr Hulot

He was clearly still injured. He looked even worse than the second game vs Paris in my opinion. And all that for an almost pointless game.

J

jiopi

He isn't injured ffs, stop saying that. Brought the obvious quality when he entered, but Masch red card ended that attacking stint.

Should we get worried? I mean injury got worse because rushing him againt PSG or something else? It's been more then month now he still looks drained?

He kept being played before being fully fit/fully recovered. The 2nd leg against PSG, the game against Atletico (which was pointless ffs, playing him in that game was a :facepalm: decision. Had he not played that one, he'd be perfectly fine by now IMO), etc.

Mr Hulot

He isn't injured ffs, stop saying that. Brought the obvious quality when he entered, but Masch red card ended that attacking stint.

Then why he avoided sprints and most importantly why did he played only 30 minutes? He has the "green light" for almost a week now. We all know Messi here and his display tonight was almost identical to the one vs PSG.
And yeah, it is Messi, even injured he will bring his obvious quality.

J

jiopi

Then why he avoided sprints and most importantly why did he played only 30 minutes? He has the "green light" for almost a week now. We all know Messi here and his display tonight was almost identical to the one vs PSG.
And yeah, it is Messi, even injured he will bring his obvious quality.
I swear I saw him running many times on the pitch? So he can run injured?

kollegah

imagine, leo never gets fit 100% again, like xavi or puyi after their injuries, in this case case, we could turn the lights off

J

jiopi

2uh49cz.jpg

Dat Spock look. :worthy:

5oi09.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans