10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

Yes thats my point that with Ibra we didnt win the most important title Unlikely with Eto'o Henry and Villa
Yeah but Zlatan is CL cursed.

06-11 he played in Milan, Barca and Inter, and didn't win CL when the teams in question won 4/5 CL's. :D

iceland-volcano-ash-eruption-flights-cancelled_18958_600x450.jpg

Jadentheman

Lol Messi was way younger back then and more injury prone. Plus he did get a few decent starts

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Zebulun

[video]http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/no-show-lionel-messi-is-slammed-after-the-barcelona-star-breaks-the-heart-of-a-9-year-old-fan/#.Ud7P9Tc7gL0.twitter[/video] does anyone know the details about this, messi seems to be getting a crapload of negative press from the us? was it that he genuinely no showed or promoters made a mint of unsuspecting ticket buyers by selling them false information?

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Take an average good looking young girl, invest tons of money in her looks, because you are a millionaire and can afford it.

Congratulations you just got your own Antonella. :messi:

Its all about the money, how did Cristiano Ronaldo look when he was young? Bad teeth, bad haircut, bad face skin. How does he look now when the money is rolling?

ummm, CR isnt really a good looking guy in my book tbf but I dont understand whats wrong in tending to yourself and looking good. getting good hair cut,taking care of your skin and teeth is all very ok. nothing extraordinary or fake about that. not only you look good and healthier, you make something thats easier on the eyes for others. Its mostly CR's way of behaving thats wrong man, not taking care of himself.

J

jiopi

The stupid part was paying 40m for a 29 year old on a contract that increased as he declined.

How much do you think he should have been sold for?
And also way too high wage for his last season, which is why he had to be sold for peanuts.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The stupid part was paying 40m for a 29 year old on a contract that increased as he declined.

How much do you think he should have been sold for?

You can't say David didn't give a lot to this club in the time before his injury which nobody could have expected. He was a great signing, if a little expensive (price was fair at the time though).

JamDav1982

You can't say David didn't I've a lot to this club in the time before his injury which nobody could have expected. He was a great signing, if a little expensive (price was fair at the time though).

He was a good signing but 40m was far to high and the contract given to him was a joke.

Leo10

ummm, CR isnt really a good looking guy in my book tbf but I dont understand whats wrong in tending to yourself and looking good. getting good hair cut,taking care of your skin and teeth is all very ok. nothing extraordinary or fake about that. not only you look good and healthier, you make something thats easier on the eyes for others. Its mostly CR's way of behaving thats wrong man, not taking care of himself.

Thats exactly what I am saying, he was a below-average looking guy, then he became rich, fixed his appearance and became good-looking. Nothing wrong with that.

Take an average good looking girl in her 20s, invest money in her and she will become a bombshell like Antonella.

CesDel

[video]http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/no-show-lionel-messi-is-slammed-after-the-barcelona-star-breaks-the-heart-of-a-9-year-old-fan/#.Ud7P9Tc7gL0.twitter[/video] does anyone know the details about this, messi seems to be getting a crapload of negative press from the us? was it that he genuinely no showed or promoters made a mint of unsuspecting ticket buyers by selling them false information?

According to this article it was the fault of the organizers rather than Messi himself

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/fans-paid-2-500-meet-lionel-messi-match-030808034.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans