10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

1069169_546643918730051_251732283_n.jpg

CatalinR10

Mundo reporting Pep had some talks with Neymar and his Father before joining Bayern. He told them two things 1. At Bayern he would play with the best players in the world. And the second thing Tito doesnt know how to use Neymar and Messi together.

It's probably BS but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Tito would have no ideea how to use Messi and Neymar together. Also Tito will be gone in some parts of the next season in New York so why even bother geting a new competent coach who could get the best out of these players who are the best in their generation ?

As long as we have a coach who played at Barca matters more than someone who is actually capable of this job.

Mas que un club , indeed.

Stric

I find it hard to believe that Pep would talk like that behind Tito's back. They may not be the closest of friends nowadays, but Pep has shown that he's a man of dignity.

F

Flavia

Mundo reporting Pep had some talks with Neymar and his Father before joining Bayern. He told them two things 1. At Bayern he would play with the best players in the world. And the second thing Tito doesnt know how to use Neymar and Messi together.

Worth mentioning they're republishing something that came out here on the br press(radio globo). Santos' vice-president Odilio Rodrigues supossedly said this about Pep.

raskolnikov

I often feel he has no real influence on the team and its basically running itself nowadays. Atleast Pep seemed more involved.

Ghost

Take an average good looking young girl, invest tons of money in her looks, because you are a millionaire and can afford it.

She obviously never had any plastic surgeries. Its her natural look. So... what investment exactly?

Jadentheman

It's Ok Messi knows how to play Tito and Neymar together :D

Hey Ronaldinho and Messi worked out for like a year. :lol: Lets hope the footballing gods give us the continuation of what should have been back then in 2006/2008 now in the present with Messi and Neymar

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

J

jiopi

Eto'o with Messi

2x UEFA Champions League
3x La Liga
1x Copa Del Rey
2x Spanish Super Cup

Henry with Messi

1x UEFA Champions League
2x La Liga
1x Copa Del Rey
1x FIFA Club World Cup
1x Uefa Super Cup
1x Spanish Super Cup

Zlatan with Messi

1x La Liga
1x FIFA Club World Cup
1x UEFA Super Cup
2x Spanish Super Cup

Villa with Messi

1x UEFA Champions League
2x La Liga
1x Copa Del Rey
1x FIFA Club World Cup
1x UEFA Super Cup
2x Spanish Super Cup

Neymar with Messi

:eusa_think:

J

jiopi

Shows how Ibra's combination with Messi wasnt good :pep:
5 trophies in one season, without volcano (the Zlatan curse) would have probably won the CL also.

Eto'o 8 in 5
Henry 7 in 3
Zlatan 5 in 1
Villa 8 in 3

J

jiopi

Messi: "Ronaldinho and the other Brazilians helped me when I joined the first team, especially Ronaldinho. I learned a lot from him." [fcb]

Messi: "Barça should always be grateful to Ronaldinho for all he did. Times were bad when he arrived, but he totally changed things." [fcb]

Messi: "Sometimes I didn't understand why I didn't play under Rijkaard, but looking back I see he managed me well, without hurrying." [fcb]

Meitux

5 trophies in one season, without volcano (the Zlatan curse) would have probably won the CL also.

Eto'o 8 in 5
Henry 7 in 3
Zlatan 5 in 1
Villa 8 in 3
Yes thats my point that with Ibra we didnt win the most important title Unlikely with Eto'o Henry and Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans