10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShandyFFM

i got a question... the ballon dor is voted by players,managers and media ... after everyone gave their votes they chose the tree players with the most votes right ? ( messi,iniesta,ronaldo) last year they had a "live voting" during the show... does this mean all other votes doesnt count anymore after the election of the tree players and only the "live vote" will choose the winner ??? thanks

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Among the many calls Lahoz bottled, this still doesn't warrant a booking

1354401241_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Is that the one inside the area?

Leo10

Marca put themselves in a catch 22 situation here.

Lets say Messi scores a goal in the next game, all newspapers around the world and in Spain - As, Sport, Mundo will give it big headlines that he equals Muller at 85 goals. What will Marca do? In their stupid count he will be at 84 not 85 so they can't really write he equaled Muller unless they recognize his "own" goal from yesterday.

But I guess they will write he is at 85 while not counting it for the Pichichi because fuck logic and that stinky Madra paper can get away with anything.

F

Flavia

i got a question... the ballon dor is voted by players,managers and media ... after everyone gave their votes they chose the tree players with the most votes right ? ( messi,iniesta,ronaldo) last year they had a "live voting" during the show... does this mean all other votes doesnt count anymore after the election of the tree players and only the "live vote" will choose the winner ??? thanks
You're confusing the balon dor with the european best player award this year, in which the live voting took place.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Is that the one inside the area?

No, outside the area...Herrera actually later fouled Leo in a 1v1 with the keeper inside the box, with Lahoz just behind...no whistle

I saw similar with Iniesta having Bilbao players continually grabbing his kit but again this is apparently not a foul

X

xaviniesta

funny thing lahoz was in a perfect position and already put whistle in his mouth when ander crossed his leg, they way messi carryied on shows how freaking amazing balance he has. only he could have stayed on his feet in this situation and the reward is no penalty while every other player in the world would've got there. but thats a small price to pay for his amazing balance, low centre of gravity and those legs which looks more like muscle mountains.

Last edited:
P

Patty2720

La Liga 2012:

36 games
54 goals - 1,50 %
14 assists - 0,39 %
68 total - 1,89 %

Wins: 31
Draws: 3
Loses: 2

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Ibrahimovic: "How many times has he [Messi] already won? Two, three? If the jury wants to be just a little more fair, they must give it to someone else this time".

Will be interesting to see who he'll vote for as Swedish captain.

1. Maxwell
2. Maximilian Ibrahimovic
3. Vincent Ibrahimovic

Galning

Marca put themselves in a catch 22 situation here.

Lets say Messi scores a goal in the next game, all newspapers around the world and in Spain - As, Sport, Mundo will give it big headlines that he equals Muller at 85 goals. What will Marca do? In their stupid count he will be at 84 not 85 so they can't really write he equaled Muller unless they recognize his "own" goal from yesterday.

But I guess they will write he is at 85 while not counting it for the Pichichi because fuck logic and that stinky Madra paper can get away with anything.

On their site it says he has 20 goals in La Liga but I can't remember how many he got last week. Did they add 1 or 2 goals?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Marca said they recognized the goal as an official goal but didn't count it for the pichichi because it's not a goal according to their rules. So they still think he's on 84, just doesn't count it for the pichichi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans