10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Yeah, individual performances help win titles. What has that got to do with this trophy? I'm talking about CL, Liga titles. I don't care if Ronaldo will win Ballon d'Or or not. I mean, it sucks for him, but I want to see him do well at RM and help the team win titles. If it just so happens to earn him an award, great. If not, so be it...

For someone who doesn't care about the award you sure are giving it a lot of attention ;)

F

Flavia

Sometimes it's just ridiculous. Like when people were arguing who is hotter, Antonella or Irina.
Honestly, it's not that different from the conversations I hear at school or work, even if the subjects are different. It's just people talking, anyway.

F

Flavia

CR can cheat if he wants. The fact he did that shows he has competitive spirit, which I like.

Any kind of cheating shows a lack of character I really don't find interesting.

Eh, why did you delete your post?

barcanuck

UEFA best player of the year award is decided solely by journalists, while ballon d'or is by national coaches, national captains and media representatives...

That is why CR always gets terminally ill when it comes to voting, since he is the Portugal captain and as such is not allowed to vote for himself, sending Bruno Alves in his place, who then votes for Ronaldo in the name of Portugal. It's a disgrace..

Image the reaction by the haters and anti-Messi propaganda machine if Messi suddenly "became desperately sick" on that particular day when voting takes place, making Mascherano Argentina captain, who would then vote and give 5 points to Messi. It would be a scandal..

Regarding Ribery.. I also wouldn't mind him winning this year's UEFA best player award, although I'm pretty sure Messi will win both.

Bingo! Good post and for those offended when I said Ribery was scarface, get over it.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Any kind of cheating shows a lack of character I really don't find interesting.

I find that ridiculous as well. I can understand it must be frustrating to be in Messi's shadow constantly despite working extremely hard, but that was just cheap. Especially when he was asked about it and said he couldn't vote because he was injured. I figure he must have had broken both of his hands so he couldn't hold a pencil.

I'm a girl, but come on, Irina ;)
I'm a girl too and can't imagine any girl prefers Irina over Antonella? But let's not start on it. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans