10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He must have been stoned. He was stoned against Santos and against Atletico. Think Neymar brought some with him.

JamDav1982

Pics or it didn't happen :p

Just jk, btw.

Never realised beforehand but they were all arriving for training so seen the rest of them come in as well.

Pique had the soft top down and was more or less lying horizontal in his car.

Tello was screeching about in a Porsche.

Kerrybai

Never realised beforehand but they were all arriving for training so seen the rest of them come in as well.

Pique had the soft top down and was more or less lying horizontal in his car.

Tello was screeching about in a Porsche.
And Adriano was in the back of an ambulance.

AzaR

I see Marca dont have the Spanish vote in UEFA best player award this year.

The vote will be cast by Don Balon.

So will most likely be as following ;

Portugal - Ronaldo
Spain - Messi
France and Germany - Ribery

Also been looking at a few other voters

Albania -Favourite player to have played in Europe: Cristiano Ronaldo... he has absolutely everything a professional needs: technique, strength and consistency.
Iceland -Favourite player to have ever played in Europe: Lionel Messi – the closest to perfection that Europe has seen
Kazakhstan - Favourite player to have played in Europe: Lionel Messi. Messi has proved that he is the best in the world. He is a team player and, at the same time, a very good individual.
Norway - Favourite player to have ever played in Europe: I can't choose between Diego Maradona and Lionel Messi – equally spectacular and simply in a class of their own.

Can see it being between Ronaldo and Messi, I think Messi will win.

edit - Number of same journalists last year are voting this year aswell, cant be arsed figuring out totals though.

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Do you know what paper will have the German vote? Because if it's Kicker (it is in Ballon D'Or), the vote might go to Messi as well.

AzaR

Do you know what paper will have the German vote? Because if it's Kicker (it is in Ballon D'Or), the vote might go to Messi as well.

It is Kicker yeh, I'd personally be very surprised If the journalist was to vote against Ribery.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
It is Kicker yeh, I'd personally be very surprised If the journalist was to vote against Ribery.

The German press in general is uber pro-Ribery as I've noticed, but Kicker is usually very very objective when it comes to the assessment of individual performance... So perhaps there is a chance? Plus as far as I remember they've always voted for Messi, but I'm not sure. Maybe not. All in all still looking good for Messi though, I can't imagine Ronaldo winning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans