10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Der Kaiser

Messi has a habit of shouting if you shoot instead of passing to him. From memory he did it to Villa, Pedro and Tello.

Which is totally normal for a key player and focus of the attack. Those quotes however are ridiculous, just some media BS to get attention.

Jill

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/lionel-messi-insults-and-bullys-teammates-at-barcelona-el-confidencial/#.Uh4IBFRupmg.twitter
00745c1c5ef8bc17e4ace94d5deef26f.png

Getting a bit of abuse about it https://twitter.com/Paul_Morrissey

Didn't find the link to "El confidencial" :cool:

I suppose it's the part of fighting for "UEFA best player" award :2guns:

Yugi

dat journalism, makes me wanna slap the guy who created those quotes and this story...clutching at straws at its best

Kerrybai

Messi has a habit of shouting if you shoot instead of passing to him. From memory he did it to Villa, Pedro and Tello.

Yawn this debate has been recycled countless times. They are grown men, Puyol shouts and people call him a great captain, messi does it and he's a villain. What happened to the days of players like Roy Keane who gave out shit to their teamates and recieved unending applause.

xaviniestas

Yawn this debate has been recycled countless times. They are grown men, Puyol shouts and people call him a great captain, messi does it and he's a villain. What happened to the days of players like Roy Keane who gave out shit to their teamates and recieved unending applause.

THIS. While i think those rumours are awful, even if messi shouts to some players, who cares? He is our best player and he can say what he wants to other people. Why is it so wrong when he does it?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Recently, even Alexis has been seen giving shit to Xavi and Iniesta and nobody has said a single word about it, then some "journalist" digs some old news and makes up fake quotes and it's somehow relevant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans