10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

382072_414900665249072_93887466_n.jpg

Pictures: Messi paying Pinto a visit with his girlfriend Antonella and their son Thiago http://twitpic.com/biqz38 [via @barca_clue]

F

Flavia

Me too. But I guess Thiago'll make his debut in june, in the camp nou celebrations.

J

jtmx12

i011_th.jpg

They can keep saying whatever they want, its all expected and wont harm Barcelona.
Marca and As can keep writing that stuff it wont affect them.

The first 2 screenshots are from the newspaper Sport (a well known 350% Barcelona Newspaper) and the last one is from MARCA (a well known 500% Real Madrid Newspaper).

Just spend a few minutes on sport.es and you will realize that they write a lot crap about Madrid and always make Barca look awesome.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
He's probably got them beat on assists as well. I dunno, maybe not, but that's damn impressive.

He is the best individual footballer on the planet, there is no question. He has no equal and any talk of him not receiving a 4th Ballon d'Or because it isn't "fair" is ridiculous.

barcanuck

You forgot to add Liverpool FC: 15 games, 19 goals.

squadpic512.jpg

Bahahahahah that's too funny! This got me thinking. How many teams in top 5 leagues has Messi scored more goals.

1. La Liga - 14 teams
2. Serie A - 12 teams
3. Ligue 1 - 11 teams
4. EPL - 10 teams
5. Bundesliga - 8 teams

So Messi's 21 goals are more than 55 teams can accomplish combined. And this is by one player!

Pepe Silvia

He's probably got them beat on assists as well. I dunno, maybe not, but that's damn impressive.

He is the best individual footballer on the planet, there is no question. He has no equal and any talk of him not receiving a 4th Ballon d'Or because it isn't "fair" is ridiculous.
*StandingOvation*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans