10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
The first 2 screenshots are from the newspaper Sport (a well known 350% Barcelona Newspaper) and the last one is from MARCA (a well known 500% Real Madrid Newspaper).

Just spend a few minutes on sport.es and you will realize that they write a lot crap about Madrid and always make Barca look awesome.

I was about to say the same, Sport is to Barca what Marca is to Madrid, they are totally biased against everything Madrid.

Dripsnis

Adriano: "Messi wants to get better every day, every game, every season. It motivates the others to give their best too."

Trickykid

Vilanova: "Last week Messi rested against Alaves. But he always wants to play, compete, that's when he feels best, certainly in the CL."

I think it's safe to say that we'll see Messi tomorrow.

Yannick03

Vilanova: "Last week Messi rested against Alaves. But he always wants to play, compete, that's when he feels best, certainly in the CL."

I think it's safe to say that we'll see Messi tomorrow.

If he plays, he probably will become again topscorer in the UCL this season. Guess, he'll most likely net another 2.

CatalinR10

Official: 6 Barcelona players are rested for tomorrow's game against Benfica : Mascherano, Alba, Xavi, Cesc, Iniesta, Pedro.

Stric

Alexis is injured, Pedro is rested... so that leaves Messi, Villa, Tello and possibly some younger B players like Deloufeu to play in the attack. Cuenca is not ready yet, right? So yeah, I guess Messi + Villa will show up together at some point. Although I wouldn't be surprised if either of them didn't play the whole game.

Doobs

The Messiah
Yeah I suppose they'll start together and then Villa gets subbed or maybe even comes on at some stage for a kiddo.

CatalinR10

Alexis is injured, Pedro is rested... so that leaves Messi, Villa, Tello and possibly some younger B players like Deloufeu to play in the attack. Cuenca is not ready yet, right? So yeah, I guess Messi + Villa will show up together at some point. Although I wouldn't be surprised if either of them didn't play the whole game.

I think if Messi scores 2 goals and there are more minutes to play , he'll come off so the whole stadium will give him a standing ovation for the record he broke :worthy:

J

jiopi

Benfica game is the last chance to break 103 year old footballing record, most goals in international games, currently tied with 25 goals with Vivian Woodward in 1909.

Leo10

Benfica game is the last chance to break 103 year old footballing record, most goals in international games, currently tied with 25 goals with Vivian Woodward in 1909.

International games is Argentina, Champions League, UEFA Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup?

9 for Argentina
13 UCL

His total is 22 international goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans