10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Barcastuff
According to Barcelona's medical staff, Messi's injury is not a relapse and the tear is in a zone that recovers the easiest. #fcblive [ole]

Stric

BY0ZobFCEAAPTuz.png

Messi's goals+assists per 90 minutes for club+country per calendar year

Wow, this is amazing. Many of us think 2013 is a year to forget, and it's his second best. :worthy:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Jamdav, it is true. When a muscle tears, it heals by building scar tissue to repair the damage. That's the natural healing process but the flip side is that it makes that muscle prone to re-injury. There is no such things as a complete recovery from a muscle tear

That's some broscience. Forming scar tissue is the last step in the body's natural healing process. If the healing process as such isn't distracted by too early treatment (while the body is still in the very early stages of healing) our going back to training too early, the amount of scar tissue formed isn't so big that it would be a major problem. Also you can lessen the amount of scar tissue formed during your treatment -just like you can work against scarring on the skin. Even if you miss that, you can easily remove scar tissue by surgery etc.

And yeah, Messi is done. Buy Cristiano please.

Antimadridista1

I think that the injury herself won't take a long time to be cured.
A big part of the "8 weeks" will be for the rest and this is the reason why he will spend time in Argentina.

He knows that he's done for this year and that's the reason why he took the decision, with all the staff, to take two months off.

Leo really needs to rest and to take holidays ; too much bad things happened to him during this year ( a lot of travel and injuries , plus poor overall performances of our team). I hope that this break will really help him to focus on football and that he'll be at the top because next year will be very important in his career.

Barcafan 2304

I'm just saying what I'm told and believe it to be true and what my fear is.like I said, it came from a good physio so I have no reason to disbelieve him

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Good thing is that this is really being given attention now. With all the media ripping apart Barca's medical apartment, we can be sure something will be done to prevent these things in the future.

Yannick03

Since 2013 has ended for him :

Notice Cesc grabbing his head at the last goal against Athletic. How good are you if you can mindblow your teammates that are effectively the best on the planet ? Only Leo can and he did it before with his Maradona goal against Getafe when Eto'o couldn't believe his eyes and just held his hands in front of his face.

I will surely miss him a lot the coming 2 months, I hope I can see the old Messi again.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Since 2013 has ended for him :

Notice Cesc grabbing his head at the last goal against Athletic. How good are you if you can mindblow your teammates that are effectively the best on the planet ? Only Leo can and he did it before with his Maradona goal against Getafe when Eto'o couldn't believe his eyes and just held his hands in front of his face.

I will surely miss him a lot the coming 2 months, I hope I can see the old Messi again.

What an immense player Leo is! Unbelievable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans