10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:D

Ba-EUZuIEAAOnHk.jpg:large

The Observer

I reckon this injury was nowhere near bad enough for 10 weeks off but the club and the player have taken the decision he could take the time off to rest and be in peak condition for CL latter stages and WC.

Nothing to back that up though.

I agree with this. Looking at this picture:

timthumb.php

it doesn't look like someone who will need another 4 weeks (as the official schedule states) to be able to go out on the pitch and kick a ball. 3 1/2 weeks after a torn harmstring and he is already slaloming around like that? Looks more like he's doing pre season training now but he could actually play in a week or so if he wanted to. Probably why they shipped him off to Argentina so he doesn't and just prepares properly.

aaron101

I wouldn't mind if he takes another month of or even come back at February. I don't even care if we lose more matches without him. All I care is for Messi to comeback 100% fresh as if it's the start of a new season. This will make him like a completely new player on 2nd half of season and for World Cup.

As I've said before, if you are destined for greatness... No one can stop it. Destiny is Destiny!

barca1899

Messi, who is recovering from a thigh muscle injury, had a test yesterday and the results were good. He can already shoot normally. [marca]

pregra

I will post another spredsheet, with total points calculation, tomorrow when we know the 3 finalists - hopefully I can manage to get a hold of a few more votes as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans