10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick03

From Balague's book;

BNnUuw9CEAIJ9jS.png:large

During the warm-up, I thought it was the whole training session :lol: Makes it less dramatic, it's like chewing gum effectively...

ShandyFFM

Im pretty sure Messi will improve when he faces Neymar in a battle of two worldclass strikers. If there is competition for him he will evolve even further in his age.

Ghost

Messi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Neymar.

Fact.

I love Neymar; he has been impressive at the confederations cup, but to say he's remotely close to Messi is laughable at best. Sorry NeyNey fans, but Messi is on a whole another level.

Yugi

he didnt even play in europe yet and fanboys compare him to messi lol

lets start with someone equal to him....lucas moura comes to my mind first

Rk61

I always hear people saying that Messi told Guardiola to play him in the middle but the truth is that he already played as false 9 against Madrid in the previous season and this was one of our best games ever. I don´t get how people never think about that....I really doubt that Guardiola only did this because Messi told him so...

Mr Hulot

It is a well known fact that Messi didn't celebrate our 2006 Champions League win with the other players, because Rijkaard left him out of the bench. I don't know why the Troll Quarantine.
Messi acknowledged his mistake after some time, as well.

JamDav1982

It is a well known fact that Messi didn't celebrate our 2006 Champions League win with the other players, because Rijkaard left him out of the bench. I don't know why the Troll Quarantine.

He did not want to celebrate the league win a couple of years ago against Deportivo and had to be dragged onto the pitch and missed the official photo. Because he wanted to play.

Mr Hulot

Is this a random rumor or has anybody from the club commented on it? I don't know that story you are referring to.
Anyway, I don't know if Messi is as mature as he was in 2006 now, but I think and hope that he is not the same guy.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Being that young, I think it can be forgiven. Same deal with one or two dives/on pitch incidents he had around that age. Considering that his negative aspects are few in number and related to him not playing, I don't find it to be sufficient evidence that he's a childish and power hungry person.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Being that young, I think it can be forgiven. Same deal with one or two dives/on pitch incidents he had around that age. Considering that his negative aspects are few in number and related to him not playing, I don't find it to be sufficient evidence that he's a childish and power hungry person.

He did the same two years ago.

Mitchell1978

I always hear people saying that Messi told Guardiola to play him in the middle but the truth is that he already played as false 9 against Madrid in the previous season and this was one of our best games ever. I don´t get how people never think about that....I really doubt that Guardiola only did this because Messi told him so...

I saw the 2009 CL final again last week, even though Messi started that game on the wing, he played large sections of the match in the center as Barça's deepest man while eto'o moved to the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans