10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldb198

Superfly- this MIGHT be a photoshop pic but it's not from that baby picture-its not a good match. We have to wait and see what happens. To say its been proven to be a fake is wishful thinking. I think more will come out and we will know for sure. Either a denial (yes, his family does do that sometimes if need be) or more to suggest it was real. I like Leo and I doubt anything serious happened if anything at all but I just don't think its been proven to be fake yet.

Chainsaw

Killahead
lol some of you guys are going too much into this. It's like he's been caught naked in the bed with 3 women or something! :lol:

F

Flavia

Superfly- this MIGHT be a photoshop pic but it's not from that baby picture-its not a good match. We have to wait and see what happens. To say its been proven to be a fake is wishful thinking. I think more will come out and we will know for sure. Either a denial (yes, his family does do that sometimes if need be) or more to suggest it was real. I like Leo and I doubt anything serious happened if anything at all but I just don't think its been proven to be fake yet.

A2rmB51.jpg

Thiago's head is clear on the first pic. I hadn't noticed before, but it's there. That's proof enough it is photoshopped.

Caramel

I honestly don't understand why people care if he cheated on his wife/ girlfriend? ( dunno their relationship status) . It's his private life. If he wants to bang other girls, whatever , let his wife / girlfriend be mad at him.
As long as he delivers on the pitch , he can have sex with the entire female population of argentina, I don't give a fuck which should be the case for everyone.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I honestly don't understand why people care if he cheated on his wife/ girlfriend? ( dunno their relationship status) . It's his private life. If he wants to bang other girls, whatever , let his wife / girlfriend be mad at him.
As long as he delivers on the pitch , he can have sex with the entire female population of argentina, I don't give a fuck which should be the case for everyone.

That was badass girl!

ldb198

that is not a baby's head in that pic. IF they photoshopped its another man's body and they put his head on it or something. Why post the pic of him holding leo- its not from that pic that is for sure- not even same position.

Regardless- we will see in time.

Indignado

So you think if a player has personal problems he's still gonna be the same player on the pitch? When has that ever happened

suckabov

Lemon curry?
A2rmB51.jpg

Thiago's head is clear on the first pic. I hadn't noticed before, but it's there. That's proof enough it is photoshopped.
Plus, the angle of Leo's and that girl's chests don't fit at all in that second picture. If Leo was hugging her like that, you would not be able to see as much of her chest. It looks more like she is standing in front of him (speaking from the camera's point of view) or turning slightly away from him - or as if Leo's body is two-dimensional.

sil85

i hate that. talking shit about a player. i know messi isnt an angel but i dont think he did this. its not in his profile. plus, one more thing after the taxxes thing to bring something up about him in a negative way

Caramel

So you think if a player has personal problems he's still gonna be the same player on the pitch? When has that ever happened

Then why don't we all shut it and let him and his significant other deal with it however they want because it's nobody's business. And it would just stress him even more. It just creates unnecessary drama.
Reading you guys , it's like he went to hire tranvestite prostitutes and a sex tape emerged.
Way to overreact. Its not even john Terry level. Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans