10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMKa

Last season was slightly better than this year:
- Last season Messi got 82 goals and 41 assists in 69 games. That's 123/69=1.78.
- Now it is 82 goals and 29 assists in 63 games. That's 111/63=1.76.
Max 6 games to score or assist 12 goals.

Edit. 6 as he will not play vs Alaves.
Edit 2. Slow.

Last edited:

viper76

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

Squad (vs Alaves): Pinto Oier Montoya Puyol Mascherano Adriano Planas Song DosSantos SergiRoberto Thiago Cesc Pedro Villa Deulofeu Tello

raskolnikov

There is no reason to play Leo against benfica either since barca is already number one in the group.
I think the most logical thing is that he will play the liga games and perhaps 30 min in the next copa game.
That should be enough for him to break the record and its best for Barca.

ivan22

There is no reason to play Leo against benfica either since barca is already number one in the group.
I think the most logical thing is that he will play the liga games and perhaps 30 min in the next copa game.
That should be enough for him to break the record and its best for Barca.

he's not in the squad vs alaves. I'm pretty sure he's going to play against benfica. It's Leo after all. And it's at the Camp Nou :)

OriginalThinking

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/hawksbee-and-jacobs/121126/balague-guardiola-benitez-mourinho-torres-and-messi’s-barcelona-ultimatu-186210

- 'There was an episode on the player bus after a game where Messi sat next to Pinto. Guardiola sat at the front together with Tito Vilanova. Messi sent a text:'Ibra or me'. I think you know what happened after that.'

To me that just sounds like Balague making shit up. It doesn't sound like Messi, and why he would he snd a text when he could just talk to Pep in private later?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's shit like that that is typical of Balague and epitomizes what a douche he is...The ratface with the stupid grin has zero credibility

raskolnikov

Dont believe that, Zlatans problem was with the way pep threated him.
How does he know that by the way? Was he sitting behind pep or something.

Yannick03

To me that just sounds like Balague making shit up. It doesn't sound like Messi, and why he would he snd a text when he could just talk to Pep in private later?

Indeed, it doesn't sound like Leo. But I don't know him in person so I cannot say for certain but I don't believe it.

ShandyFFM

i though he only send pep a message with the text " i dont feel important anymore to the team" Graham hunter "... that is what he wrote... but i guess it was pep bojan and ibras realtion ship which was decisive for ibras transfer...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/hawksbee-and-jacobs/121126/balague-guardiola-benitez-mourinho-torres-and-messi’s-barcelona-ultimatu-186210

- 'There was an episode on the player bus after a game where Messi sat next to Pinto. Guardiola sat at the front together with Tito Vilanova. Messi sent a text:'Ibra or me'. I think you know what happened after that.'

calling_bull.jpg

ShandyFFM

Messi will not play tomorrow, so 6 more games to break the record.

i count 5 more games

1.12 Athletic B
5.12 Benfica
9.12 Betis
16.12 Atletico M
22.12 Valladolid

did i miss the 1/8 Copa del Rey Finale ?? or any game ??

edit :

11–13 December 2012 COPA DEL REY LAST 16 !!!!
18–19 December 2012

MEANING MESSI GOT 7 Games left if he plays both

J

jiopi

Vilanova: "Messi close to record Muller? Can beat it, but Leo doesn't play for that but to help the team. Didn't ask to play the cup game."

Fear Bilbao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans