10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Right now, Messi is no game-changer. I know he scored but honestly he disappeared for a HUGE portion of the game along with the rest of the team.

He had no service and there were no other threats, especially after Villa went off. Pedro was terrible, Sanchez was pretty easy to mark, and our midfield hardly gave Messi the ball.

F

Flavia

He disappeared, iniesta disappeared, pedro is a shadow of himself. It's a collective problem. Since Tito left, the team has been crumbling.

not near his best but what do you expect? The rest of the team cant even construct two sequential passes atm. Our defense (midgets) are not up to standard and our attack is just easily contained by the big teams atm. Perhaps we need a trainer?

Moe-23

this season is turning more and more into last year, where messi had to carry the team, and unfortunately that can't happen anymore, hes marked heavily and he needs other players to perform.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He had no service and there were no other threats, especially after Villa went off. Pedro was terrible, Sanchez was pretty easy to mark, and our midfield hardly gave Messi the ball.

ehh yea i'm rethinking what i said. I just automatically assumed that our midfield was giving him service but now that i look back on it we had absolutely no control in this game. My apologies.

Galning

Showed what he can do when you give him half a chance. As Het Fenomeen already said, we can't expect him to carry our entire team every single game. He has to do everything by himself.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I want to see him pissed off, though... He looks really frustrated and he kinda gave up... Once again, I don't blame him, he's not in top shape and the team is even worse...

Doobs

The Messiah
Give him the service he will do his bit, the entire team has been shite. The Milan game screwed us mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans