10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, it seems like "Messi is nothing without Xavi and Iniesta" has changed to "Barca are nothing without Messi."
At least the latter has some truth to it...

CatalinR10

I think it was the double chin he was showing :) Remember he was in Argentina recently eating all that steak.

756729122.jpg

:pep:

J

jiopi

Messi%20Goal%202%20PSG.gif

Dribbles two players, sucks Thiago Silva out of defense and passes inch perfectly to Villa, not to mention inspiring the whole team to another level and putting fear into another. Also got Silva commit a yellow, when nobody else could. It's amazing what one legged Messi can do. Actually one of the most extraordinary things I've seen in football, ever.

Oh and look who was even covering in case of rebound. He is the complete player.

Last edited:

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Messi%20Goal%202%20PSG.gif

Dribbles two players, sucks Thiago Silva out of defense and passes inch perfectly to Villa, not to mention inspiring the whole team to another level and putting fear into another. Also got Silva commit a yellow, when nobody else could. It's amazing what one legged Messi can do. Actually one of the most extraordinary things I've seen in football, ever.

Oh and look who was even covering in case of rebound. He is the complete player.

Was even in a great position for a pass if Pedro felt inclined.

BerkeleyBernie

Was even in a great position for a pass if Pedro felt inclined.

But I'm glad Pedro took the shot and didn't pass. Barça often looks for that one perfect final pass in similar situations, even though the man with the ball has a good opportunity themselves, then ends up being blocked or tackled. Someone's in the box with the ball, facing goal with some opening- take the shot.

Me55i D105

According to barcastuff Messi won't play until the semis. He will miss the two league games and the records assosciated to them, what a shame. Bloody Thiago Silva for the injury tackle!

Hope the team wins those games without him.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I don't believe anything that's coming from barcastuff. I believe he will play some minutes already on Sunday.

Kerrybai

According to barcastuff Messi won't play until the semis. He will miss the two league games and the records assosciated to them, what a shame. Bloody Thiago Silva for the injury tackle!

Hope the team wins those games without him.

That scoring streak ended vs Mallorca anyway. On a personal level though the streak continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans