10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

hamad138 please stop with your bullshit. We already said that it's a fake quote and you still come up witht his post.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I can't fathom how the board can seriously toy with the idea of selling Messi. I mean, even fools know without Messi, we are just an average team to be polite. Nothing will replace Messi, no other players, directors, coaches, no new stadium, NOTHING will replace Messi if he were to leave, we will officially sink to be a mid-table team and fall out of the elite in Europe.

Why? Why? Why?

Unless of course, that this board is completely retarded and want to be ousted ASAP.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I'm glad Messi is making a statement here. I really hope the board leaves Wednesday, a provisional board is brought in until the end of the season and elections take place a year early. Hopefully the provisional board takes a flier on whoever to manage for the rest of the season just so Messi knows the club will not tolerate him being treated like this by a stubborn and arrogant Lucho.

JamDav1982

I'm glad Messi is making a statement here. I really hope the board leaves Wednesday, a provisional board is brought in until the end of the season and elections take place a year early. Hopefully the provisional board takes a flier on whoever to manage for the rest of the season just so Messi knows the club will not tolerate him being treated like this by a stubborn and arrogant Lucho.

Treated like what? Messi is massively in the wrong here and behaving like an absolute prima donna that is bigger than the club.

Even if he is right about Lucho the way he is behaving is a disgrace.

Edit: If these rumours are true.

Last edited:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Treated like what? Messi is massively in the wrong here and behaving like an absolute prima donna that is bigger than the club.

Even if he is right about Lucho the way he is behaving is a disgrace.

Edit: If these rumours are true.

Messi is attempting to salvage the season if he can force Lucho out because the board doesn't have any courage to do it to themselves. Somebody needs to do something and not just sit idly by while the season is being thrown away.

It's fucking January and we still don't have a fucking midfield! Lucho then tries to pull a power move by benching Messi and Neymar at the Anoeta of all places. Yesterday was my breaking point, moves needs to be made and swiftly to somewhat salvage the season and to go into early election with minimal damage being done.

I just hope the majority of the board decides to jump ship by Wednesday and Bartomeu is basically forced out. We have to show Messi and the rest of our players that this incompetence down from the board to the manager is unacceptable here.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
B6nLVquIMAEOnLf.jpg:large

JamDav1982

Messi is attempting to salvage the season if he can force Lucho out because the board doesn't have any courage to do it to themselves. Somebody needs to do something and not just sit idly by while the season is being thrown away.

I just hope the majority of the board decides to jump ship by Wednesday and Bartomeu is basically forced out. We have to show Messi and the rest of our players that this incompetence down from the board to the manager is unacceptable here.

Haha wow. Messi can do no wrong.

It is not his place to force the hand of the club to sack the manager. No player should do that.

Its pathetic. He is a player. He needs to get his head down and play not try to run the club.

Whether he is right or wrong is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans