10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Haha wow. Messi can do no wrong.

It is not his place to force the hand of the club to sack the manager. No player should do that.

Its pathetic. He is a player. He needs to get his head down and play not try to run the club.

Whether he is right or wrong is irrelevant.

This shows Messi loves the club just as much as the cules do and is doing whatever he can to save it.

The board obviously can't run the club and Lucho basically gifted Liga to Real Madrid with his non-sense. Time for him to go. He should have been immediately sacked after the game and the board at the very least should have an interim choice to finish the season. Just take a flier on whoever because it can't get any worse than benching Messi and Neymar at the Anoeta. It's unacceptable.

JamDav1982

This shows Messi loves the club just as much as the cules do and is doing whatever he can to save it.

The board obviously can't run the club and Lucho basically gifted Liga to Real Madrid with his non-sense. Time for him to go. He should have been immediately sacked after the game and the board at the very least should have an interim choice at the very least to finish the season. Just take a flier on whoever because it can't get any worse than benching Messi and Neymar at the Anoeta. It's unacceptable.

Utter garbage. Its unreal how people twist these situations to suit.

Imagine this was Ronaldo or look at the stick Rooney got from Man Utd fans when tried a similar thing.

I never wanted Lucho and think he is fucking it up but its NOT Messis place to try and run the club!

Alarcón

Messi is attempting to salvage the season if he can force Lucho out because the board doesn't have any courage to do it to themselves.

I'm sorry but that's utter nonsense. The day players decide on the coaches' fate will be the day football implodes. Half the players can't even tie their own shoelaces and you expect them to know which coach is good and which is not? Messi, or any other player for that matter, has no business in this stuff and regardless of who the coach is, disrespecting him and his decisions is entirely unacceptable.

JamDav1982

I'm sorry but that's utter nonsense. The day players decide on the coaches' fate will be the day football implodes. Half the players can't even tie their own shoelaces and you expect them to know which coach is good and which is not? Messi, or any other player for that matter, has no business in this stuff and regardless of who the coach is, disrespecting him and his decisions is entirely unacceptable.

100% correct.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Is messi even like that though? I mean CR didn't like mourinho and even he kept quiet and professional.

F

Flavia

Yes, Messi is wrong this time. Adding fuel to the fire like that is not a good thing. We don't know what's happening, but that won't help anyone. Unless he is decided to leave, which I don't believe. If he wanted to leave, we'd only know when it was done.

I don't know what message he is trying to send, if any. But I wish he didn't do it.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
It's unacceptable for Lucho to throw out a new formation every game. To bench our best players in a hostile place we haven't won in since 2007. Somebody needs to do something. Sitting idly by and just letting the club rot from within shouldn't be an option. Letting Lucho continue on is not good for the club in any way whatsoever. What's taking the club so long to sack this guy? He can't do the job.

Peerless

Players forcing a coach out isn't anything new.

The same is happening here, and Messi is leading the charge. Mourinho had supporters in the Madrid dressing room, that's why Cristiano couldn't get him sacked. I doubt Luis Enrique has any supporters. The guy is very stubborn and he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Messi is the greatest player of all time. He is bigger than the club, if he leaves get ready for Madrid dominance in La Liga.

Leo is a winner, and he isn't going to waste valuable years in his prime not winning any trophies. I'm not a fan of what this has come down too, but it is necessary.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
People are blowing everything out of proportion simply because of some silly rumors.

It very well might be true that Messi doesn't like the situation at the club (nor should he) right now, but he hasn't done anything inappropriate. Choosing to follow which team is his own business, he also follows City. He can only be accused of bad timing, amid all other rumors and yesterday's bitter defeat, but nothing else/more.

JamDav1982

People are blowing everything out of proportion simply because of some silly rumors.

It very well might be true that Messi doesn't like the situation at the club (nor should he) right now, but he hasn't done anything inappropriate. Choosing to follow which team is his own business, he also follows City. He can only be accused of bad timing, amid all other rumors and yesterday's bitter defeat, but nothing else/more.

Very naive if you think following Chelsea now is just coincidence.

Messi has that side to him in my opinion. He has a very childish side that will come out if he feels hard done by.

F

Flavia

Yes, it can also have been just bad timing. He should be aware people follow all his moves, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans