10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeloBarca

I agree that no player should be above the coach or board, not even Messi.
Dont know if anything happened, probably not, but still shouldnt happen.

I DO however feel that some players have way to much to say in the club, like Xavi, Messi and somewhat Pique.
Iniesta seems to be more the silent type.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Messi wants what's best for the club. I was so fucking disgusted yesterday when I saw the lineups being announced and saw Messi and Neymar on the bench, I knew Lucho was attempting a power move that even Pep wouldn't dare to do and that the game was lost and that he lost the locker room entirely. People who truly love the club need to yell at their top of their lungs to get Lucho out of here, Messi shouldn't have to resort to this. The Socis needs to rise up and demand action, IMMEDIATELY! This board and the club need to leave now, not in the summer.

That might be an unpopular opinion and some here just want the club to rot from within until the summer.

JamDav1982

Messi wants what's best for the club. I was so fucking disgusted yesterday when I saw the lineups being announced and saw Messi and Neymar on the bench, I knew Lucho was attempting a power move that even Pep wouldn't dare to do and that the game was lost and that he lost the locker room entirely. People who truly love the club need to yell at their top of their lungs to get Lucho out of here, Messi shouldn't have to resort to this. The Socis needs to rise up and demand action, IMMEDIATELY! This board and the club need to leave now, not in the summer.

That might be an unpopular opinion and some here just want the club to rot from within until the summer.

You have no idea what Messi wants and plenty of top players go through tough times and should never resort to a public battle for power with those in charge. There is no exception to that rule with Messi.

Word !!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Very naive if you think following Chelsea now is just coincidence.

Messi has that side to him in my opinion. He has a very childish side that will come out if he feels hard done by.

That could be true. However, I'd rather he throws a tamper tantrum like that than seriously working toward a move.

Let's hope he is beyond that.

Neymessi

I think him going to chelsea could actually be happening.I don't think he is doing all this to "show whos the boss".

Bertus

I don't understand people thinking Messi is part of a plot with Laporta and was asked to follow Chelsea, Courtois and the rest.

To me it makes no sense to do that now. Especially not today. Especially not when there was rumors about him not against leaving someday. Especially not after that big rumor that it was Tito that asked him to stay.

And to be fair I would not even blame him if he wants to go elsewhere, he has done so much already. It's not as if he has to be chained to Barcelona all his life.

For once I agree with JamDav. WTF was he thinking doing that now. I don't feel cheated or anything, but what a bad timing it is. Awful.

mssarm

Players forcing a coach out isn't anything new.

The same is happening here, and Messi is leading the charge. Mourinho had supporters in the Madrid dressing room, that's why Cristiano couldn't get him sacked. I doubt Luis Enrique has any supporters. The guy is very stubborn and he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Messi is the greatest player of all time. He is bigger than the club, if he leaves get ready for Madrid dominance in La Liga.

Leo is a winner, and he isn't going to waste valuable years in his prime not winning any trophies. I'm not a fan of what this has come down too, but it is necessary.

No player is bigger than the club. Period

Neymessi

Even if he wanted to pressurize, he would have done it like last time by saying something along the lines of "I would like a new challenge" or anything.Following chelsea is not pressurizing for me,something is going on.

Lomar1o

i'm more worried about how we, fans, do not act while seeing how the club is being ruined in front of us. show your love to the players, because that's what's left from the club, players only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans