10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Even if he wanted to pressurize, he would have done it like last time by saying something along the lines of "I would like a new challenge" or anything.Following chelsea is not pressurizing for me,something is going on.

Messi is clearly showing his power here and has spat out the dummy the moment Lucho tried to have authority.

It is ridiculous and what message does it send out if the club back him and sack Lucho on back of it.

If anyone at the club had the balls they would take in Messi and put him in his place but he cant handle that and will threaten to leave.

NO ONE at Barca can tell Messi what to do without him flexing his muscles. They barely even sub him without asking for fuck sake!

mssarm

I don't remember when the last time I got good news for Barca. I was all happy about Zubi being kicked out of the club and now this.

Bertus

Even if he wanted to pressurize, he would have done it like last time by saying something along the lines of "I would like a new challenge" or anything.Following chelsea is not pressurizing for me,something is going on.
What he did just now is weirder than saying a few words.

You don't follow people on instagram just for fun just like that in the current situation. And it's not as if he asked Courtois to follow him "to help Barcelona". No one would believe that. Do people realize how stupid it sounds?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
What he did just now is weirder than saying a few words.

You don't follow people on instagram just for fun just like that in the current situation. And it's not as if he asked Courtois to follow him "to help Barcelona". No one would believe that. Do people realize how stupid it sounds?

They way it looks like, after Messi followed Chelsea, Courtois and Filipe Luis followed him, so he followed them back. At least that is the timelines being shown on twitter.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
And I see JamDav is at it again with his heavy speculation and narrative making out of thin air.

It amazes me how little actual facts he needs to spin a wild tale out of the blue.

Alarcón

They way it looks like, after Messi followed Chelsea, Courtois and Filipe Luis followed him, so he followed them back. At least that is the timelines being shown on twitter.

How do people even see that stuff? I have tried to look at who Messi follows on Instagram, and I couldn't.

JamDav1982

And I see JamDav is at it again with his heavy speculation and narrative making out of thin air.

It amazes me how little actual facts he needs to spin a wild tale out of the blue.

Seems you totally read it wrong yesterday doesnt it?

Do you think its just coincidence that he started to follow Chelsea today?

Are the reports of him having issues with Lucho and possibly wanting to leave just lies?

Go on Sumlit you tell us the real truth.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I really don't understand this pattern of pitting our own people against each other to create conflict? 'Messi vs. board, players vs. Tata/Lucho, etc.' This is Moudrid type shit. We can't pretend there isn't friction but it's hilarious when people try and create a 'Game of Thrones: Barcelona edition' to dramatize internal matters stemming from the most simple of actions.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I really don't understand this pattern of pitting our own people against each other to create conflict? 'Messi vs. board, players vs. Tata/Lucho, etc.' This is Moudrid type shit. We can't pretend there isn't friction but it's hilarious when people try and create a 'Game of Thrones: Barcelona edition' to dramatize internal matters stemming from the most simple of actions.

We are having a madrid style implosion, it's quite obvious. It's not dramatised bu quite real. Although any frictions are kept slightly more internal and subtle (there isn't the public mouthing off that happens at madrid usually).

Lomar1o

Messi is clearly showing his power here and has spat out the dummy the moment Lucho tried to have authority.

It is ridiculous and what message does it send out if the club back him and sack Lucho on back of it.

If anyone at the club had the balls they would take in Messi and put him in his place but he cant handle that and will threaten to leave.

NO ONE at Barca can tell Messi what to do without him flexing his muscles. They barely even sub him without asking for fuck sake!

because at heart messi is a child who loves football more than anything else, he wants to run with the ball all the time, i get him, he is a child pursuing his dream, no wonder he wants to play 99 percent of the time. idiots like lucho don't know how to approach messi, you don't show your authority to messi, you make him feel happy, then he will listen to you when he sees that you are kind at heart too. messi isn't arrogant, messi is a child at heart, i can see it in his celebrations, in his happy eyes, but he's not just like every child, he knows that he is special, so he needs to be treated like one.

JamDav1982

Dont worry the opinions of people on here wont have any effect on the club or turn players against each other.

It is just opinions and not an attempt to influence the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans