10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
This thread gets funnier by the minute...

I'm like reading a political debate over who's right while no one knowing what is really going on.

People just like drama... got to stay away from internet for a few days I guess.

F

Flavia

Dont worry the opinions of people on here wont have any effect on the club or turn players against each other.

It is just opinions and not an attempt to influence the club.

You never know. Sport, md and marca have picked up things from here or twitter.

JamDav1982

because at heart messi is a child who loves football more than anything else, he wants to run with the ball all the time, i get him, he is a child pursuing his dream, no wonder he wants to play 99 percent of the time. idiots like lucho don't know how to approach messi, you don't show your authority to messi, you make him feel happy, then he will listen to you when he sees that you are kind at heart too. messi isn't arrogant, messi is a child at heart, i can see it in his celebrations, in his happy eyes, but he's not just like every child, he knows that he is special, so he needs to be treated like one.

Hes not a child ffs hes a grown man that should accept authority.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Seems you totally read it wrong yesterday doesnt it?

Do you think its just coincidence that he started to follow Chelsea today?

Are the reports of him having issues with Lucho and possibly wanting to leave just lies?

Go on Sumlit you tell us the real truth.

Read what wrong yesterday? That you created a wild tale out of an argument over a call in training? No I read nothing wrong.

You who chastise so many on this forum for believing rumors, are spinning a tale based entirely on them?

The only thing we know is that Messi had some health issue, missed an open training session, followed Chelsea and 2 other players on instagram.

Everything else is a wild tale spun by you using rumors, and by only handpicking the rumors that serve your story to boot.

Kerrybai

Messi is clearly showing his power here and has spat out the dummy the moment Lucho tried to have authority.

It is ridiculous and what message does it send out if the club back him and sack Lucho on back of it.

If anyone at the club had the balls they would take in Messi and put him in his place but he cant handle that and will threaten to leave.

NO ONE at Barca can tell Messi what to do without him flexing his muscles. They barely even sub him without asking for fuck sake!

Not even the same person off-pitch anymore. Shame.

Jesus everyone needs to relax here. He just liked a bloody twitter account.

He's not getting any younger too. If he feels the club are not reaching his ambitions then he needs to act quick and get something done. He doesn't have long left in his prime.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Lol he's just playing with this board. It's like the "opinions of a sheep" qoute from game of thrones... It's impossible for Chelsea to afford Leo with the FFP restrictions.

JamDav1982

Read what wrong yesterday? That you created a wild tale out of an argument over a call in training? No I read nothing wrong.

You who chastise so many on this forum for believing rumors, are spinning a tale based entirely on them?

The only thing we know is that Messi had some health issue, missed an open training session, followed Chelsea and 2 other players on instagram.

Everything else is a wild tale spun by you using rumors, and by only handpicking the rumors that serve your story to boot.

I didnt create any 'wild tale' I gave my opinion that Messi was challenging the authority of Lucho and it was more than just a run of the mill bust up - from what had been reported.

You believe it is just coincidence Messi followed Chelsea I believe he is flexing his muscles.

So far it seems i read the situation yesterday better than you did and it is a bigger issue than you made out.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
We are having a madrid style implosion, it's quite obvious. It's not dramatised bu quite real. Although any frictions are kept slightly more internal and subtle (there isn't the public mouthing off that happens at madrid usually).

It is real, there are very serious matters that are affecting us internally (mostly board related). That doesn't mean that Messi following Instagram accounts=devious political play or that Lucho is some sort of tyrannical megalomaniac because it was reported that he disciplined his players in training. Ignorance in the hierarchy and mishandling of the players has put the club in a shitty position both sporting wise and as an institution. That shouldn't mean that every little piece of gossip we hear is a piece of a large narrative in which everyone is shitting on everyone else.

Kerrybai

I hope he flexes his muscles and gets Lucho sacked to be honest. No player is bigger than the club and it's not his place but we are on track for another trophy-less year, its simply not good enough. Messi uses his player power is a dangerous role of the dice but one that could prove to invaluable.

Ursegor

World Champion
I hope he flexes his muscles and gets Lucho sacked to be honest. No player is bigger than the club and it's not his place but we are on track for another trophy-less year, its simply not good enough. Messi uses his player power is a dangerous role of the dice but one that could prove to invaluable.

Because with Paco Jemez or some other random Lucho 2.0 Barca will rule the world again with the current squad.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I didnt create any 'wild tale' I gave my opinion that Messi was challenging the authority of Lucho and it was more than just a run of the mill bust up - from what had been reported.

You believe it is just coincidence Messi followed Chelsea I believe he is flexing his muscles.

So far it seems i read the situation yesterday better than you did and it is a bigger issue than you made out.

Yup you read the situation alright, if by reading the situation you mean you read two lines and proceeded to assume a book, filling the rest with your own fabrications.

Like I said, the only thing we know for sure is that Messi missed an open training session with some health issue, and followed Chelsea and two other players on instagram. The rest are reports, which may or may not be true, of which you nor I have any of the details if in fact are true, rumors and assumptions/fabrications.

Keep reading into it though. Your ability to infer more than is implied it indeed strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans