10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Because with Paco Jemez or some other random Lucho 2.0 Barca will rule the world again.

Paco Jemez is nothing like Lucho. He plays a different way and he is loved by his players.

What Paco Jemez has done at Vallecano is far more impressive than anything Lucho has ever done.

JamDav1982

Yup you read the situation alright, if by reading the situation you mean you read two lines and proceeded to assume a book, filling the rest with your own fabrications.

Like I said, the only thing we know for sure is that Messi missed an open training session with some health issue, and followed Chelsea and two other players on instagram. The rest are reports, which may or may not be true, of which you nor I have any of the details if in fact are true, rumors and assumptions/fabrications.

Keep reading into it though. Your ability to infer more than is implied it indeed strong.

Messi and Lucho got into a heated argument that led to Lucho reminding Messi who is boss - is that just a rumour or do you accept that happened? You seem to be one of the few who are not accepting it.

Messi following Chelsea has happened.

Far more people than me on this thread have accepted that these things happen. Some claim are happy he is trying to get rid of board. Some think Messi is out of order but you seem to be in the minority to think none of this has happened and there was nothing in Messi following Chelsea.

I have not fabricated anything. I am giving MY OPINION on what has been reported as countless others have done on this thread.

Seems you only focus on the opinions you dont like.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Jemez may or may not remedy the situation but at least the club will be trying to fix what has become toxic. Kind of a shot in the dark but I know letting Lucho continue on until summer will certainly be worse for the club. Barca won against PSG in the last CL game despite him, not because of him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Paco Jemez is nothing like Lucho. He plays a different way and he is loved by his players.

What Paco Jemez has done at Vallecano is far more impressive than anything Lucho has ever done.

With no high profile managers likely to come given our transfer ban and situation, would you take a risk and get Paco Jemez if he gets a sensible board behind him who backs him fully?

JamDav1982

With no high profile managers likely to come given our transfer ban and situation, would you take a risk and get Paco Jemez if he gets a sensible board behind him who backs him fully?

Yes I would. I wanted Paco Jemez a year and a half ago and said then it would be ideal to give him B team job with view to moving on to the first team if he impresses.

He has huge charisma and is a leader of man and the players hang off his every word.

Could that translate to Barca? Its a gamble but this season is going down the drain already.

Lomar1o

Because with Paco Jemez or some other random Lucho 2.0 Barca will rule the world again with the current squad.

it's not about ruling the world. it's about dedication, fighting spirit, playing your heart and soul out. with the current midfield and defence we won't be winning much, but at least we'll have something to look forward to. right now we're going downhill, wouldn't it be better if we started going up? and it's not like a new great manager + new great players = instant success, we'll still need a year or two. but we can't have that now, so why not make the most of what we can actually have now. all we want is the best the club can manage during transfer ban. i do not see that happening with lucho, he is a very good clown tho', i give him that.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
It's more risky to let Lucho continue being the manager then bringing in a new manager IMO.

I really thought Lucho was going to get "it" and know how to manage the club he put in so much work for as a player but I think his ego is too big to manage other big egos at a club this size. He has no clue tactically. Hindsight is 20/20 but his approach is better suited for a small club like Celta Vigo. I was wrong on his signing and I'll admit it.

I have no problem with bringing in Laudrup in a caretaker role for the rest of the season. I'd love to give Jemez a shot though. Maybe he'll be a fit, maybe it'll just be average but I really doubt anybody could be much worse than Lucho right now. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Messi and Neymar need to start at the Anoeta when the Merengues just dropped points.

JamDav1982

It's more risky to let Lucho continue being the manager then bringing in a new manager IMO.

I really thought Lucho was going to get "it" and know how to manage the club he put in so much work for as a player but I think his ego is too big to manage other big egos at a club this size. He has no clue tactically. Hindsight is 20/20 but his approach is better suited for a small club like Celta Vigo. I was wrong on his signing and I'll admit it.

I have no problem with bringing in Laudrup in a caretaker role for the rest of the season. Maybe he'll be a fit, maybe it'll just be average but I really doubt anybody could be much worse than Lucho right now. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Messi and Neymar need to start at the Anoeta when the Merengues just dropped points.

Laudrup should be no where near the job.

The stories about how arrogant he was towards the Swansea players mirror Lucho.

The Swansea players detested him by end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans