10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't know why but I feel like this is gonna create a huge problem btw Messi and the club.

That is my fear too. I fear the club will not be giving Leo enough support to further piss him off to the degree of the unthinkable happening... :facepalm:

It is time for the club to show their determination and decisiveness. Let's hope they do the right thing. Even if Rosell doesn't care about football and winning, from the perspective of $, they must retain Messi.

F

Flavia

Faus is a moron. He'll probably apologize and say he was misinterpreted. Anyway, I just hope Rosell does something about all this crap. Faus should resign, but I doubt it'll happen. This board is a disgrace.
Messi is more important than Faus.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I really don't blame Messi. He has been blasted in the press for going on 2 years now, and not only has the club been slow and reluctant to come to his aid in public, but this moron now has joined and given fuel to the bashing. I would have snapped worse.

Barca seriously need new management from top to bottom. If not for improving the personnel decisions, who seriously need improving, at least for the sake of a clean slate and a fresh start from all the animosity, all the ill will and all the rifts this current management has created.

F

Flavia

Thanks. So basically what Rosell said yesterday about his door remaining open etc. was to put out the fire, I guess?

Yes, rosell said the opposite of Faus, clearly having a go at what faus said. My hope is rosell fixes it. Unless he told faus to say it, so if Messi eventually wants out, he'll say Messi asked to go, and that he didn't want to sell him, blablabla. We have no way of knowing. That's my fear.

I really don't blame Messi. He has been blasted in the press for going on 2 years now, and not only has the club been slow and reluctant to come to his aid in public, but this moron now has joined and given fuel to the bashing. I would have snapped worse.

Barca seriously need new management from top to bottom. If not for improving the personnel decisions, who seriously need improving, at least for the sake of a clean slate and a fresh start from all the animosity, all the ill will and all the rifts this current management has created.

Sadly, that won't happen before 2016.

NotInHere

Leo usually never comes out and trashes his own organization... it takes something that he really is unpleasant about to come out like this, hopefully the Barcelona organization backs him up, if they don't.. they'll regret it.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I mean really, the stupidity of people that surround Barcelona's management just does not cease to amaze me. Look at the interview former Barca presidency candidate Jordi Majo just made.

Translation:

"What Messi has done is create problems freely, and what Mr Faus said was not said with bad intentions. Mr Faus thoughts are the thoughts of many Socios. Messi understand football, but does not understand of corporations, of economy, of the business of Barca. For this reason, he is better quiet."
"Both parties have not been correct, but Messi did not need to respond to Faus declarations. Faus did not make them with bad intentions. Messi is an employee, an employee who is the highest paid in the club."
"Playes come and go, but the club remains. No one can compromise the internal strategic decisions of Barca, not Messi, not Kubala in his moment. The club is over Messi. Messi is the best in the world, but he cannot put the club between a rock and a hard place. If Messi is not happy, it must be for other reasons"

I cannot fathom any more upsetting, disrespectful and just baffling words from someone so close to the Barca brass, directed at the face of the club. This is troubling. If this is really how "many Socios" think, then things are really troubling.

Messi is better quiet? Messi is just an employee? Players come and go? Really? REALLY?

I don't even know why Sport posts these type of interviews. Do they really want Messi to leave? Do they place selling papers in higher priority as retaining and keeping happy the best player in the world that plays for the club you cover?

Faus is a moron. He'll probably apologize and say he was misinterpreted. Anyway, I just hope Rosell does something about all this crap. Faus should resign, but I doubt it'll happen. This board is a disgrace.
Messi is more important than Faus.

More important than Faus? He's more important than every clown in our management combined.

CatalinR10

That is my fear too. I fear the club will not be giving Leo enough support to further piss him off to the degree of the unthinkable happening... :facepalm:

It is time for the club to show their determination and decisiveness. Let's hope they do the right thing. Even if Rosell doesn't care about football and winning, from the perspective of $, they must retain Messi.

You would want Messi to join Bayerm , wouldn't you ? :pep:

NotInHere

I mean really, the stupidity of people that surround Barcelona's management just does not cease to amaze me. Look at the interview former Barca presidency candidate Jordi Majo just made.

Translation:

"What Messi has done is create problems freely, and what Mr Faus said was not said with bad intentions. Mr Faus thoughts are the thoughts of many Socios. Messi understand football, but does not understand of corporations, of economy, of the business of Barca. For this reason, he is better quiet."
"Both parties have not been correct, but Messi did not need to respond to Faus declarations. Faus did not make them with bad intentions. Messi is an employee, an employee who is the highest paid in the club."
"Playes come and go, but the club remains. No one can compromise the internal strategic decisions of Barca, not Messi, not Kubala in his moment. The club is over Messi. Messi is the best in the world, but he cannot put the club between a rock and a hard place. If Messi is not happy, it must be for other reasons"

I cannot fathom any more upsetting, disrespectful and just baffling words from someone so close to the Barca brass, directed at the face of the club. This is troubling. If this is really how "many Socios" think, then things are really troubling.

Messi is better quiet? Messi is just an employee? Players come and go? Really? REALLY?

I don't even know why Sport posts these type of interviews. Do they really want Messi to leave? Do they place selling papers in higher priority as retaining and keeping happy the best player in the world that plays for the club you cover?
:lol: what the hell? this is not the way of speaking to a player that has brought glory to this club for so many years

my god.. they do want him out don't they.

Ghost

Translation:

Something is fishy. Why are they all suddenly turning against him? Or trying to turn fans against him? I don't understand..

F

Flavia

Translation:

Yes for the bold part. But Md also republished that. The comments are trashing faus and majo, at least. There's even a poll on sport, asking who's right... It's a circus, sadly.

BarcaGirl

Maybe Balague isn't an Idiot after all and there might be some truth to it, that Rosell indeed wants Messi out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans