10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Messi today: "Mr Faus is someone who knows nothing about FC Barcelona and wants to manage this club like a company. But Barca is not a company, is the best club in the world and should have the best managers in the world. [..]And I will remember to Mr. Faus that I didn't ask to renew my contract."

The little dictator :worthy:

Brilliant, yet another fiasco to add to the Rosell list

Yannick03

So Laporta is throwing some fuel to the fire :lol:

Joan Laporta Estruch ‏@JoanLaportaDcat 3m

Qui estima el futbol, qui estima el Barça, estima a Messi. Ha estat, és i serà el millor dels millors.

He who loves football, loves Leo Messi and Barcelona. He is the best of the best.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Messi today: "Mr Faus is someone who knows nothing about FC Barcelona and wants to manage this club like a company. But Barca is not a company, is the best club in the world and should have the best managers in the world. [..]And I will remember to Mr. Faus that I didn't ask to renew my contract."

The little dictator :worthy:

That's brilliant! Coming from Messi this will weigh more than any criticism from any other player or person, inside or outside of Barca.

So Laporta is throwing some fuel to the fire :lol:

Joan Laporta Estruch ‏@JoanLaportaDcat 3m

Qui estima el futbol, qui estima el Barça, estima a Messi. Ha estat, és i serà el millor dels millors.

He who loves football, loves Leo Messi and Barcelona. He is the best of the best.
Isn't it "he who loves football, he who loves Barcelona, loves Messi"? That wording puts a little more pressure on Faus.

Last edited:

Yannick03

That's brilliant! Coming from Messi this will weigh more than any criticism from any other player or person, inside or outside of Barca.

Isn't it "he who loves football, he who loves Barcelona, loves Messi"? That wording puts a little more pressure on Faus.

Yeah, I think so too, I just copied it from some Twitter account.

CatalinR10

Talking to press at Club World Cup yesterday, Fifa president Blatter refused to explain why the Ballon d'Or vote was extended this year [as]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wow, this is now becoming an open rift, either way it cannot be good for Messi or the club. What Rosell said yesterday was a bit alarming to me. Am I over-thinking too much that there is a possibility that a fed-up Messi might go elsewhere?

Can someone explain what exactly Messi meant? Is there a contract renewal or not at this point? Is it about more money or extending the contract further (making it longer)?

Galning

Still there's people thinking that there's nothing wrong with the board and all of the players, staff, etc... leaving in recent years is just a coincidence :VdB:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans