10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

klc123

A lot of what you have written there is false.

Pep never left Barca becuase of the board. He has said that countless times himself. Amazed this idea still persists

Nor did Pep decide to move to 'newly crowned European Champions'. He accepted the job before they won that.

Zubizareta never signed Villa.

Pep never brought Zubizareta.... do you want Pep to get the blame for that??!!

Pep never passed up the opportunity to sign Neymar. He met Neymar to find out his intentions and Neymar was still wanting to got to Barca so Pep backed off.

Quite a re writing of history there!

Yeah, I dismiss anyone who starts talking about "plan B".
To have a plan B you need a plan A, and the team doesn't seem to play in any form of organised/strategical manner at the moment. Hopefully the manager will be sacked within the next few games, the stand in will be even worse and cause the team to completely flop, which will force early elections. That's the only way I can see a quick solution to things unfortunately.

ronniecro

What is the point in that cash? Even if we didn't have a transfer ban, who do we buy good enough to fill a gap left by Messi?

Selling Messi would be like selling a loaf of bread for 100 euro, when you're starving to death and no one else is selling food.

this is the best description :D

F

Flavia

Messi is not going anywhere... he just made possible elections in the summer :)

Morten

Saving himself for the wc, saving the team all the time on the pitch, and now he even saves the team of the pitch. What more can he save?

Zebulun

this guy deserves a fucking statue inside and outside the nou camp. Champions leagues, Leagues, Balon dors, makes shit players look good, destroyed the worst ever board. Man this guy is just amazing. messssi messsssi messssi.

Zebulun

B6wv-vrCYAEcdm_.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bartomeu:

"Messi has a contract until 2018, he is happy with the club and wants to win more titles."

"There is nothing to panic about in that regard. Messi is the central figure. The team is built around him."

"The whole footballing world knows that Barca don't want to sell Messi. For me he is the best player in the world."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans