Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
B6wv-vrCYAEcdm_.jpg

It's photoshopped.

http://instagram.com/p/tSy6o7PMzI/

akaranzo

I have to say, I would not blame Messi if he really decided to leave now. This year is going to be very difficult for us with or without him, I don't think we're gonna win any trophies this season unfortunately. From Messi's point of view a transfer would a good move for him because if he really is to be recognized as the best player of all time, proving himself in several leagues would help that claim a lot. For me he is the best player of all time whether he goes or stays but if really he can't motivate himself anymore in this league and this club, then I understand if he decides it is time to move on. Barca will basically have to completely rebuild the team in 2016 anyway, so it would be good for the club as well if he made his mind up whether he wants to be a part of that new squad that will be built or not.

NotInHere

Yeah I'm sure Messi knows he ain't winning anything major until they bring in reinforcements. That's his choice though, I respect the love he has for Barca.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yeah I'm sure Messi knows he ain't winning anything major until they bring in reinforcements. That's his choice though, I respect the love he has for Barca.

With a good system, we definitely still have the quality to win a couple trophies prior to the ban ending.

NotInHere

With a good system, we definitely still have the quality to win a couple trophies prior to the ban ending.
I think we could be better but not CL contenders, too much dead wood in this team already. It's a combination of the coach and players now, things wont really get better before the transfer ban ends

Stric

Which reinforcements, though? Recently we bought Suarez, Neymar, MatS, etc. and we're still playing like shit. We have a great squad, better than most of Europe. But if you meant a great coach, then I agree.

F

Flavia

I think we could be better but not CL contenders, too much dead wood in this team already. It's a combination of the coach and players now, things wont really get better before the transfer ban ends

We can still fight for liga and cdr. The squad is not that bad, it's looking like it because of the(lack of a) coach

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We can still fight for liga and cdr. The squad is not that bad, it's looking like it because of the(lack of a) coach

But with LE sticking around, the tension in the dressing room is not eased at all. The harmony (or at least harmony on paper) has been completely disrupted and destroyed. It seems to me that we will never be a coherent group of people with clear directions and goals as long as LE is still here.

I don't think we will be able to win anything this season in this state of mess.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Barca can fight for the CL only if they avoid Bayern, Chelsea, Atletico and probably Real Madrid. Unless we see some drastic changes happen by miracle I don't keep my hopes up.

BarcaBarcaBarca

@RafaelH117: Luis Enrique doesn’t go to the players dressing room, the footballers think he’s arrogant and acts like an egotist.

@RafaelH117: Barcelona’s players noticed that Luis Enrique manages the dressing room from afar, sending his psychologist and fitness coach instead.

@RafaelH117: Messi received offers from seven different clubs, including from Italy (probably Inter), including Mourinho’s Chelsea.

@RafaelH117: Lucho told the Catalan press he was going to take disciplinary action, and Messi discovered it, it’s why he’s irritated.

@RafaelH117: Overall, Messi is uncomfortable at the club as long as Luis Enrique is there. All the info from @arevalo_martin.

@RafaelH117: Cadena Cope confirms Bartomeu has been in contact with Oscar Garcia and the dressing room welcomes the idea.

This guy on Twitter has been accurate with every post so far and he's just tweeted these...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans