10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi_Goal

To be honest, Low shouldn't have won the award for just 7 matches. It makes no sense.

I agree... Diego Simeone should of won it easily, He won La liga over the course of a full season beating Barca and R.Madrid who both have better squads imo... Low had easily the best squad of players at the world cup.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What did Mou win last season to merit Messi's vote? Sorry, there's no logic behind it.
And when you take into account Mou's track record in douchery against Barca..Forgot about Tito already?

Disappointed in Leo.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
B7LV4NVIgAAjVlk.jpg

...my life sucks :lol:

Antonella stop it sjdkfhgsjkdhgjsdg :wub2::wub2:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Also, these awards are proof that it pays off to be an egoistic douche.
Even Messi buys it, hailing Ronaldo and forgetting how that ladyboy failed to turn up when he won. Vote for the ultimate anti-Barca character Mourinho as well.
Humble and quiet are no longer valuable traits in brave new world.

Ronaldo and Mourinho can go to hell.

/end

Icarium

Lifestealer
What did Mou win last season to merit Messi's vote? Sorry, there's no logic behind it.
And when you take into account Mou's track record in douchery against Barca..Forgot about Tito already?

Disappointed in Leo.

He is keeping chelsea option open if he wants to ditch barca or if the board decide to sell him obviously. Even though messi said there is nothing between him and the coach i think there is a little unrest between them and messi might be tired with all the controversies he faces in spain. I don't blame him, the tax cases and all the bs the press print. There will be a breaking point, i hope we won't reach it.

F

Flavia

He is keeping chelsea option open if he wants to ditch barca or if the board decide to sell him obviously. Even though messi said there is nothing between him and the coach i think there is a little unrest between them and messi might be tired with all the controversies he faces in spain. I don't blame him, the tax cases and all the bs the press print. There will be a breaking point, i hope we won't reach it.

He wouldn't need to do anything to keep any doors open to him, though. He really wouldn't.

mssarm

Also, these awards are proof that it pays off to be an egoistic douche.
Even Messi buys it, hailing Ronaldo and forgetting how that ladyboy failed to turn up when he won. Vote for the ultimate anti-Barca character Mourinho as well.
Humble and quiet are no longer valuable traits in brave new world.

Ronaldo and Mourinho can go to hell.
/end

Can't blame Messi. He is just showing that is above all of that. Christiano not showing up BdO just the prove that he's insecure, little man. Messi just showed he could care less for awards and he is in line with immortals, don't need stupid awards to prove something. Let Christiano cry and beg for those awards, and get offended when he doesn't get one. Same goes for Mou. Even Tito forgave Mou and shook his hand, why would Messi hold the grudge. Strong people forgive and move on.

Iarwain

Disappointed in Leo.
This is just 'thank you' for that surprising praise he got from him after WC final.

hamad138

Banned
After the results Messi said “Mourinho is a great coach. Whether you like him or not as a person, you have to recognise he’s a great coach”.:lucho:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans